What's new

Welcome!

Pokemons 130+ levling idea

Knasen

Reaction score
I have been thinking abit of future pokemon max level cap and i have an idea how to balance the pokemon amount on the server.

to level a pokemon further then 130 you have to sacrifice The same pokemon

For example you have a alakazam and have to sacrifice another alakazam and have a 50% sucess rate to increase level cap by a level ofc you have to level The level yourself. This Would keep The prices more stable and a super fun for all The players already having "everything" another level is alot and respect!
This would increase the late game alot!

And for example to level a magmortar further There is a 25% sucess rate sacrifice a magmar bit 100% If sacrificing another magmortar.

Could possible be balanced due to the difficulty to catch and possible example to level a alakazam +1 level cap you can sacrifice a kadabra with a 5% sucess rate what do you think folks?!

Tom Valis

Reaction score
Agree in parts. The level cap should be increased like other games does in big updates and expansions. Increasing the lvl cap 130 to 140 on a big update its enough to bring back players to this game. About sacrificing pokes to do that, pls no.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
I also think 130 is enough, but if I good remember Raissa once said we will be able to exp them to 150.

Rob

Reaction score
Got same feeling about increasing maximum level of pokes. And I feel like the level of our character should affect power of our pokes somehow. It's no difference if u are 200lvl or 120, am I right?

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
i'd like to be able to exp pokes higher than 130 but totally disagree with sacrifices

besides that i think that would incurr in a really complex rebalance and this shouldnt be priority imo

huberto

Reaction score
Got same feeling about increasing maximum level of pokes. And I feel like the level of our character should affect power of our pokes somehow. It's no difference if u are 200lvl or 120, am I right?

Thats the point, it makes no sence to level your character to lvl higher than 180 (160 to be honest) because you get totaly nothing out of it, instead you can just lvl up new char to 130 multiple times and have realy good profit.

mmarvim

Reaction score
Thats the point, it makes no sence to level your character to lvl higher than 180 (160 to be honest) because you get totaly nothing out of it, instead you can just lvl up new char to 130 multiple times and have realy good profit.

I don't think making level of our character should affect power of our pokes will be a good idea, cause will totally fuck our PVP balance. But it can give us a EXTRA catch chance, like +0,level starting from 0,001

xUlquiorrAx

Reaction score
I really love the idea of sacrifice. But it could be like pokemon go: I can sacrifice all evolutive-line in order to get a new level. With that, new players who catch low-cost pokemon dont feel it like a no-sence because they can even sell or use them later.

Back