What's new

Welcome!

Pokemon TIER LIST

xUlquiorrAx

Reaction score
The following Pokemon are ranked under the following 4 criteria:

Availability: Based on how easy is to get that Pokemon in the game. A Pokemon that can be found earlier and with little effort is often better rated than those rares in the game.

Movepool or moveset: Depending of the moves that the pokemon already knows. This includes Area of Effects (AoE from now), crowd control (CC from now), protections (like Reflect, Detect, etc) and sustain (healarea, ingrain, etc)

TM's: A pokemon that need a certain TM to be effective will be rated lower than someone who doesn't need any.

Price: Cheaper pokemon will be often rated better than expensive pokemon if they have similar movepool.

Let's start

NORMAL

• Persian: A supprisingly good pokemon that can help u to hunt on ghost-type pokemon due to his good dark AoE kit and Rest.
• Wigglytuff: Better than Clefable due to his passive. There’s not much to say about normal-type pokemon. They’re usually just use to heal.

FIGHTING

STILL TESTING

FLYING

• Noctowl: Reflect and good AoE. I hardly recomend not to evolve him till level 45+

POISON

STILL TESTING

GROUND

• Marowak: Detect. Good damage, but lack of AoE.
• Rhyperior: A good pokemon buy really expensive…

ROCK

• Golem: The friend of all life. Probably the best rock pokemon in utility/Price
• Probobass: The best for duels... 2 slows, 2 stuns (tm rock polish), protection, and much damage. Saddly he is really rare right now.

BUG

• Shedinja: Probably god tier on bug and ghost type. Nice AoE, damage and defense due to harden.

GHOST

STILL TESTING

STEEL

STILL TESTING

FIRE

• Torkoal: Cheap, strong, nice AoE and protect. A pokemon that in every team. I don't recommend waste tms on it.
• Typlohsion: Same as torkoal, but expensive. If u have cash to waste i recommend one with TM's.

WATER

• Crawdaunt
• Cloned Kingler
Both cheap and both strong. Hard damage and protect u can’t ask more.

GRASS

• Sunflora: Hard damage, AoE and Ingrain. A good friend wherever u go.
• Cacturne: Some of u would that this is better than sunflora but he is grass/dark so his kit is not only focused on grass typle.
• Tangrowth: He probably have much more damage than sunf and cacturne, but his lack of sustain makes him baddest if u dont plan to waste potions..

ELECTRIC

• Cloned Electrode: Not really cheap but cheaper than other cloneds like electivire and jolteon and he dont even need TM’s to be good.
• Emolga: A really good dueler that dont need good tms to be effective. He is expensive and rare by himself.
• Raichu: A pokemon that can be on god tier if u have enough cash to get his tms: Ref/Brick
• Electivire: Even expensive than Raichu. Only rich people would be able to get that beast full tms.

Electric pokemon are not really good in P.A. and the best of them are really expensive so if u dont need/like them I recommend to not get one. Grass and Rock pokemon do the same job and better.

PSYQUIC

• Alakazam: Basically if u dont get one of this guys u are not a real trainer…

ICE

• Glalie: Maybe my most beloved pokemon on this list. Protect, amazing AoE and damage, cheap and he doesn’t even need TM’s. Doesn’t matter what people say: It’s not a good idea waste Blizzard on Glalie, he can do his job without that.
• Glaceon: The cutest and rare version of Glalie for rich people, if u have enough cash and like eevees u should consider take one of them.

DRAGON

• Hydreigon: 2 stuns, 2 big area attacks, 2 small area attacks, 1 paralize. A good pokemon if u have enough cash to pay it.

DARK

• Mightyena: A personal prefference. Good damage, good AoE and extremely cheap. A pokemon that fits everyone.
• Umbreon: The first dark pokemon introduced on P.A. their AoE are tiny than mighty but their sustain with “moonlight” make a good option if u dont plan to waste so much.

FAIRY

STILL TESTING

Really thanks to everyone who contribute to make this post better <3

Last edited:

shellman

Reaction score
Come on, raichu is top tier of the electric type
And Also there are good dragons, mence and hydreigon,both good to exp/duel
Fire problably torkoal cuz of cheap price and it has really good moves(basically a fire version of golem)
Also for ghost i think its banette,stun+bewitch + drain life with will o wisp, i really like it and i think its top tier

Isablue

Reaction score
For dragon:

I can totally affirm that is hydreigon: 2 stuns, 2 big area attacks, 2 small area attacks, 1 paralize

for fighting: i would say hitmonlee, after its rebalance it's basically a beast and infernape is also a very strong pokemon

for ghost type: shedinja, that pokemon it's a beast

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
For Posion I could add also Weezing, Toxicroak.
For Fight : Machamp - I really like it, maybe hard to exp, but for me amazing.
Grass : Shiftry, Meganium - also wonderful pokemons
Bug : Yanmega, but here I am still waiting for rebalance.
Ghost : Chandelure of course and Bannete
Normal: Snorlax, Dunsparce
Flying : My lovely Fearow !

koles

Reaction score
Sharing opinion of what? Which poke is cheaper or best of the type?

Why you looking for point of this thread? You have nothing better to do?
If u dont like this thread or think its stupid, press fucking X in corner and go catch, exp, or do anything else.

Kreyexx

Reaction score
Why you looking for point of this thread? You have nothing better to do?
If u dont like this thread or think its stupid, press fucking X in corner and go catch, exp, or do anything else.

You don't have to be rude kid, I was just asking for it's purpose because obviously some people can't use their hands and go to test rooms and test which pokemon is good for theirselves, and looks like you have nothing better to do than to discuss which pokemon is good, just go out there and catch them all and u will know then.

Tsotss

Reaction score
You don't have to be rude kid, I was just asking for it's purpose because obviously some people can't use their hands and go to test rooms and test which pokemon is good for theirselves, and looks like you have nothing better to do than to discuss which pokemon is good, just go out there and catch them all and u will know then.
Ofc is test room but test room =/= players opinions : ).
And what is wrong for you here, if you aren't interested in this thread, leave it and its enough. Unnecessary offtopic here..

For fairy & psycho I could add: Mr.Mime and Gaedevoir.
Steel : Bronzong
Fight : Forgot about Lucario : )

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
In other games, tier list is something different, but I like you for your nick anyway

Back