What's new

Welcome!

@pokemon exp

Dude

Reaction score
I heard in a diffrent post that trainer exp is 1x and pokemon exp is 2x. Wouldnt 2x be a bit low? You
have 5 other pokes to level+ the ones you catch and others, etc etc.. What's the point of leveling them
for example: You start with a pidgey level 5.. You level him and level him and all the sudden you see a
level 25 pidgyotto.. There's no point in really leveling your pidgey because you can catch the Pidgyotto.
And at higher levels too, you have a level 50 pidgyotto, what's the point of leveling him when you can catch
a high level pidgyot. There would really be no point in leveling up your pokemon. Level 50 would be a huge
acheivement considering you have 5 other pokes to level. Wouldn't make sense, you'd see a higher level
pokemon then yours and you'd try to catch it instead of training/leveling your pokes. The only thing good about
the 1.5 exp is when you have a really high level pokemon, (higher then in wild) it would be an acheivment, but i'd
like to see lower level pokes and higher pokemon exp rate..

What do you guys think?

How is this system gonna work? Have you guys thought about it?

Zeldax

Reaction score
I think if the exp for pokemos be like 3x or 4x i dont know,because need train 6 pokemons !!!!

aLeex

Reaction score
You need to know that the more level than the Pokemon you want to capture more difficult to be caught.

Dude

Reaction score
aLeex said:
You need to know that the more level than the Pokemon you want to capture more difficult to be caught.

If it's harder to catch a pokemon on here then it is on POBR, that will be bullcrap. Well let's see, you have a 20 pidgyotto and u see a 32~~ pidgyotto, if u catch em in under 200 balls your own pidyotto will probally only get 2-3 levels? at 2x exp. If you spent time leveling it to 32 you could of caught like 4-5 pidgyottos that are level 32.

crazyivaan

Reaction score
aLeex said:
Wait a minute?...

Lets say i have got an caterpie level 10 and i see the a caterpie level 3..Ajaj i wanna capture it does that make it harder for me THAN having caterpie level 3 and trying to capture level 10, Asking that not because i am acting like a dumb ass but to take this theory in seriously

Regards

Genocide

Reaction score
I agree it should be higher.

Although, this has already been discussed plenty of times.

D

Deleted_iKoob

I think beta will show up which exp multiplier is good.

crazyivaan

Reaction score
Zeldax said:
I think if the exp for pokemos be like 3x or 4x i dont know,because need train 6 pokemons !!!!

Dude, we are not only have 6 pokemons to level up... we are playing a pokemon game which contains 150pokemons to capture and level up.

3x-4x would be fair enough to level up the pokemons. although we are going to try jump from lvl 5 pedgey to lvl 10 sometimes. :ugeek:

Regards

Back