Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Reaction score
Some npc where you can sell your repeat cards and earn an incentive

some incentive to increase progress to keep looking for cards

Sequel

Reaction score
If you collect cards, why sell them, you have the option of exchanging duplicate cards for other ones
I think the prizes in the album are motivating enough

There are a lot of case, candy's, box and balls etc.
Please Let's not make it another way of earning money mewlove

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
you can change your cards for another random one, or you have 100% chance to get a new card using 2 diamond >>
qgk6OR8.png

Y4DaH8E.gif

demzpacito

Reaction score
Most of us dont care about cards would be better if we could sell it

i dont think we need another source of income, things are already suffering huge impact of inflation since rework of amulet coin and i would be really surprised if staff decided to allow a npc buying cards after all their effort to remove some cash from game

people who dont care about cards can throw them at mixer in hopes of getting a card that's hard to obtain, then sell those cards to players who are collecting them. everybody wins and no more cash is added to the game

Angelic

Reaction score
you can change your cards for another random one, or you have 100% chance to get a new card using 2 diamond >>
qgk6OR8.png

Y4DaH8E.gif

that format is only to change, a module could be added to sell $$

Tsotss

Reaction score
that format is only to change, a module could be added to sell $$

Is not necessary. As Sequel mentioned, you can get really nice rewards by collecting cards what could bring "$$". That's more than enough. Just put a little effort to earn money by other way than putting things to NPC.

Also what could bring money from cards is what Demz said - find the way to collect not so common cards and sell those ones which are "harder" to get, trust me - for some cards people pay good enough and sometimes you even don't need to pay effort to get it (like some from loot).

Last edited:

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
Most of us dont care about cards would be better if we could sell it

I was going to comment talking about the mixer that was created just for that purpose, of not needing NPC to sell them, but, this game has been thinking so much about everyone, that it has even canceled events where some are better than others that now I am too I am in favor of an NPC who buys cards from us.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I was going to comment talking about the mixer that was created just for that purpose, of not needing NPC to sell them, but, this game has been thinking so much about everyone, that it has even canceled events where some are better than others that now I am too I am in favor of an NPC who buys cards from us.

enlighten me, which event has been canceled? what????

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
enlighten me, which event has been canceled? what????

The event was not canceled, but, Katherine was chased for playing better than the others on her team, and I think this is unfair, the football ranking was removed or overhauled, I don't know, because some were supposed to play "alone", in my conception I think that a football team is made up of several players and each one has a role, so I believe that we cannot disturb someone because they play better than the others.
If Katherine steps forward and leaves her companions behind, it is because she certainly has more skills than they do, perhaps a better computer, and even a better mouse.
We also know that whoever wins the duel events every time are the Poles, and we never complain about it, not least because everyone knows their conditions, maybe it is a better computer, a better ping, as it used to be, today, no more, but in the past it was a much higher ping, you will say to me:
"Malboro, they fought for it ... They trained and etc."
And I will say to you:
"Guys, Katherine fought for it, and she was always training."
And this is the case with RAIDS, I think the system is perfect, there are people who will win the most because they are better, but there is the last for those who do not have the best pokes.
But, anyway, since we are thinking about everyone, in the total context of events and so on.
Now let's think about friends who want to sell their cards instead of mixing them up and getting new ones.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
The event was not canceled, but, Katherine was chased for playing better than the others on her team
I don't know what does football have to do with request for cards NPC, but let me give last answer ever concerning football event. I will repeat once again, this is a team game, where everyone should be playing, not Katherine alone making other players unable to touch the ball, and once someone else manages to make a goal, she spams "..." which i see as upsetness. Unlike paintball where everyone has his/her own gun and can score as many points as wants/has skills to, in football there's only 1 ball. It's a game of 3x3 players not 1x5.

I think this is unfair
I think it's unfair when somebody doesn't let other people play, that's why event rules have been adjusted.

the football ranking was removed or overhauled
It was a request of players. Football ranking is being count all over again (but includes tournament), we keep a track of it here;
LRDFwoV.png

and we'll re-post official ranking once the right time comes.

in my conception I think that a football team is made up of several players and each one has a role
the role is to play together, as a team, but seemingly only Moonw and Ridoku understood it. The role is not to stay as a pawn behind good players doing literally nothing.

If Katherine steps forward and leaves her companions behind, it is because she certainly has more skills than they do
Read everything above to understand the point.

We also know that whoever wins the duel events every time are the Poles, and we never complain about it
I don't know what does nationality have to do it, but that's similar case to paintball. You have your own pokemons and you can score as many frags as you are capable to, nobody takes your pokemons away making u unable to play, which is the case of football, as there's only 1 ball and it's supposed to be a team game, not solo style (idk how many times I have to repeat it)
Now get in shoes of all players interested in football event. They will participate first time, second time, third time, maybe fifth, then they will get discouraged, when Katherine, Sion, Ashtib or Clen play 1x5 doing goals for themselves, not letting others do it. What's the point in participating, if you cannot get ranked points? people will simply stop to participate and focus on other events like paintball or pvp, where they will collect summer tokens, there they don't have to wait 1 - 1,5h for their turn to play and football would be a waste of time.

@edit
f1mc75C.png

since it's not football discussion whether it's team play or solo play, I'm closing it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back