What's new

Welcome!

Pokémons and its skills

Renett

Reaction score
Pokémons and its skills

Hello Guys! First of all I want to warn that if you are thinking in post things like: "Forget it, I want to play and it will only make the game take longer to be released". Stop reading here and not post anything, because I don't want that the same mistake happened on PO happen here, where the development team listen to the pressure of players eager for the release of the game resulting in a poorly done game. I think that the desire of everyone here is a great game different from PO.

Now I can start my suggestion.
The focus of this suggestion is make that Pokémons be more diffrent from another of the same specie. Making necessary, the training of each Pokémon, letting the game with more gameplay.

-System skills: Each Pokémon would have its owns skills. The skills would be these:
Attack: Strength of the Pokémon, for phisical attacks.
Defense: Defense of the Pokémon, for phisical attacks.
Special Attack: Attack of the Pokémon, for special attacks.
Special Defense: Defense of the Pokémon, protecting against special attacks.
Speed: Speed of the Pokémon, how fast it is to avoid attacks from slower Pokémons and move itself.
Stamina: It shows how much time you can still hunt with the Pokémon until it get tired. If the Pokémon got tired it will be weak, slower and wont advance none skill. To recover the stamina, you must let your Pokémon rest in the Pokeball, and if your Pokémon get zero stamina, Nurse Joy can recover a little at the same time that she heal all your Pokémons.

-Limit of each skill: There will be a limit on each skill, so that doesn't occurs that a Pokémon become super powerfull. Exemple: A super fast Snorlax (It is too fat, can't be so fast). The limit will be individual for each specie, due to the problem quoted in example.

-Skills in duels: When you're dueling the skills will not advance, to avoid illegal methods to advance skill.

-How to improve the skills: To get better skills it's necessary train the Pokémon.
Attack: Using phisical attacks.
Defense: Taking damage from phisical attacks.
Special Attacks: Using special attacks.
Special Defense: Taking damage from special attacks.
Speed: Avoiding attacks (MISS)

-Trading Pokémons: The skills of a Pokémon can be shown when you give "Look" in its Pokeball, with Pokémon name and level.
Like this: You see a Pokeball. It contains a Shiny Mewtwo [100]. (Atk: 51/60, Def: 68/70, Sp. Atk: 100/100, Sp. Def: 84/100, Speed: 77/90, Stam: 3/5)

I hope you like, was too hard think and make it.
Enjoy!

PS: I extracted the original idea from PO forum and adapted it to my style, don't worry that is only a suggestion from a player.

Toddler

Reaction score
Re: Pokémons and its skills

The idea is really creative and all, but I just think its too much. Don't take this reply as being negative please.

XmasterchiefX

Reaction score
Look right, the other right you dumbass -.-

I think it is cool and all, but it will be hard to make that isn't it?

imagine 151 pokemon and maybe they will add the johto ones, imagine 251 pokemon to implement that, anyway on serebii you can get that stats :D

oh and I think someone told that the speed will be the same :D

but cool suggestion xD

Regards

Rodrigo13

Reaction score

Good idea but the problem is the pokemons get more hp, strenght, defense, etc.. so is going to be frustrate to make a system of skill system, so i think the old system is fine.

Zeldax

Reaction score

Really creative but my answer its a negative, because this only make the game more hard and bored( need to train the skills...), in the games of GBA those skills up when you reach a new level, think than its the best way to make your pokemons more strongs.

seshomaru

Reaction score

Man I recognise that your idea is very creative but i think you want to make this like "Tibia"

that players will be bored skilling his pokemons and make it to take longer to be released

your idea is not bad but this is pokemon not Tibia :roll:

Archiprox

Reaction score

seshomaru said:
Man I recognise that your idea is very creative but i think you want to make this like "Tibia"

that players will be bored skilling his pokemons and make it to take longer to be released

your idea is not bad but this is pokemon not Tibia :roll:

So we'll have to train our pokemons like our chars in Tibia?

I think it's a good idea :D

Toddler

Reaction score

Pokemon leveling up=Getting stronger=No need for training :X

Archiprox

Reaction score

Toddler said:

But training = stronger with less lvl, like tibia. And I love that! xD

Zeldax

Reaction score

Archiprox said:
Toddler said:

But training = x6 pokemons = Alot of time and boring...

Renett

Reaction score

Zeldax said:
Archiprox said:
Toddler said:

But training = x6 pokemons = Alot of time and boring...

Man , you read the post? It's not necessary waste time training the skills will advance by themselves.

Zeldax

Reaction score

Renett said:
Man , you read the post? It's not necessary waste time training the skills will advance by themselves.

Its the same on Tibia the skills advance by themselves but just go to Folda or Kazzordon........There are a lot of people training hes skills.
If the implement the skills gonna be inevitable train they, why?
Cuz the people gonna see than a lvl 10 with hight skills pokemons gonna hit more than a lvl 20 with low skills pokemons(advance by themselves).
Why just dont take the easy way?
Get strong when you reach a new level....
But well that was my personal opinion.

P.D: Yes i read the post :).

skulls

Reaction score

I really like this idea...
With the skills system duels and tournaments will be more fair. They will create individual stats (exemple: I and my opponent have the same pokemons. The skills difference and the tournament ability will define the winner).
I think Its a complex system, but its not easy to put in game.

Cya,

//Skulls

mikamonster

Reaction score

I agree with skulls.... If i'm battling with a trainer and we have like a pikachu and a pikachu The skills of the trainer and pokemon will determine who is gonna win :lol: :D :D :lol:

Back