What's new

Welcome!

Players rarest catches

Tsotss

Reaction score
And after 1h #9 shiny catch (this one is at least worth something XD)
KULsH7l.png

Sad, Toxapex hasn't been used xd. Anyway, gz!

ninjakaban

Reaction score
I already got toxapex (**) card so for me it’s no point to use him anymore. I prefer to stack moxie instead. And thanks bro <3

Trzaskam

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong bro but how sh quag can be count as rare now when its worth 20k or less? Coz it's shiny?
And as you can see this thread name is "Players RAREST catches", so how can it be "rarest" when u catch 3 of them in 2 days?

No hard feelings, wish you good luck with other shinys.

ninjakaban

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong bro but how sh quag can be count as rare now when its worth 20k or less? Coz it's shiny?
And as you can see this thread name is "Players RAREST catches", so how can it be "rarest" when u catch 3 of them in 2 days?

I get your point and you probably right and I won’t post Sh Quag catch anymore. But for me this thread isn’t like “rarest” even if it’s name, but it should name “shiny/cloned/beast etc” but that’s longer and cringe. I know it’s not expensive poke but for me every shiny deserves for share here and I know that many ppl already catch some shiny but sadly don’t want to share their ss here. And I understand that. It’s their right, but this thread seems quite boring for me since shiny rapid starts and not many ppl want to make “content” here and I’m personally happy for every shiny I got on my score so I decided to share it here since ppl used to share C Golbat or Sh Quags here. But again, I get your point and my ss (of at least quags I think) started to get boring, so I promise I won’t share anymore sh quag or catch worth less than 100k here. And thanks for your point I think many ppl agree with you (including me xD)

Braian Zard

Reaction score

what is not rare for you can be for him

Back