What's new

Welcome!

Pkm system egg

Obreviate

Reaction score
Guys, I would like to propose a kind of change on our current pkm system egg. The idea is basically summed up in to remove the capacity to make eggs by a couple of pkm on daycare. In other words, wouldn't be possible to make eggs on daycare anymore, and the only way that you would be able to get a pkm egg, would be by droping/looting way, being more especific, from the female ones (these ones that, obviously, would be respawing with the male ones, not necessary, but just to create that idea of wild male + female pkm faping in the woods, and with an especific drop egg rate, after killing it, you could drop an egg, beyond of other loots).

* What about the eevee thing?

It isn't a big problem, taking in consideration the fact, you could add smth like two or three eevee spawns inside safari, with a rare rate, or till even (why not?) very rare rate, also taking in consideration that we'll be capable to make those amazing eevee evolutions on future (sylveon, leafeon, glaceon).

IMO, it would make the system egg kinda more interesting, valued and this orbiting number, not just of eevees, but of any other pkms that is obtained by mating a couple of pkms in game, would be reduced, and both, prices and gameplay in relation to obtaining a particular pkm (especially eevee), would be perfectly balanced.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
I agree on this idea, but IMO daycare system for eggs shouldn't be removed. Just times should be adapted. It takes too long, maybe reduce the egg to 1 week but increase hatching time/steps.

karksiukas

Reaction score
Generally I agree to the idea but there shouldn't be any eevee spawns (some eggs should stay rarer as they are now).
I also agree with Makarno. Daycaring eggs should be still possible as it is one of the daycare purposes in general.
There might be a way to improve the current egg daycaring system, for instance making egg tier groups.
E.x. a magikarp pair would take 7 days to lay an egg and eevee 2-3 weeks.

Obreviate

Reaction score
btw, not so late to bump it as well, i guess. So, what do you think about this?

Reaction score
Among many changes, I wonder if isn't there any possibility of you take it into consideration, once you have already resolved the supposed eevee spawn "issue"?!

Back