What's new

Welcome!

Perrserker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
First of all I know it's a Galarian Pokémon but we don't have a Galar section so...

Passive: Pay Day
m1- Iron Head
m2- Night Slash ---> Change for Metal Gear
m3- Gear Up
m4- Play Rough
m5- Metal Sound
m6- Steel Beam
m7- Baton Pass ---> Change for Gear Grind
m8- Covet ---> Change for Flash Cannon or if you really want something to hit fire types Facade
m9- Shift Gear
m10- Fury Swipes ---> Change for Magnetic Shock

But why Fallen? WHY?
Well first of all collecting cards is more of a PvE thing than a PvP thing, wouldn't you agree? And since Perrserker is a card collection reward I think it makes sense for it to appeal PvE players more.
Perrserker is pure steel type, yet has only 5 steel type moves.

First of all, Night Slash to Metal Gear.
So you are giving it Night Slash to hit Electric Types, Fire Types, Steel Types, and Water Types right? I can't see any other reason. My question is WHY? Why give it a move that is neutral to it's weaknesses(I mean it is only weak to Fire from that list but anyways), when you can give it a move that would be useful for hunting and in PvP to some extend (since Metal Gear can be used from a distance).

Baton Pass to Gear Grind
Like I mentioned above, I think Perrserker should appeal to PvE players. Baton Pass is useless in PvE so it's like playing with 9 moves excluding TMs.

Covet to Flash Cannon or Facade
Oh wait did I say 9? Make that 8. Covet is useless. Yes. Oh but Fallen you can get Reflect from it. Nah, you'll just get an ice type move against an ice type pokemon. Putting Facade to hit its "weaknesses"(again the types Steel type deals less dmg to) is way better than putting Night Slash.

Fury Swipes to Magnetic Shock
For the love of Arceus stop adding Fury Swipes to Pokémon. zacianrage Magnetic Shock has the same formula as Swipes and since as far as I know only 1 person owns Perrserker it is not too late to get rid of it. Just add it as a TM if you like it that much.

I would love to hear everyone's opinions on a possible Perrserker remake before it is too late sobblepray

marr

Reaction score
what a shitty moveset munchlaxlaughmunchlaxlaughmunchlaxlaugh when i saw his moveset i lost my motivation for getting him, for real OhGodNo

Last edited:

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
IMO,Not always should be pve. There are many rewards from collecting cards and most of them, almost all are for pve. Why not at least one for pvp? Also, there is a steel poke for pve that is Melmetal.

The change I could agree is changing fury swipes for magnetic shock, I think would be enough to clean fairy respawn faster without making him full steel.
I thought this poke had protection, but i was wrong, idk if it would be possible adding protection instead covet or maybe he learn reflect idk.

Last edited:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
1. Yea cards are more pve thing than pvp but it doesnt change the fact that people that like duels deserve something too
2. Every pokemon have something for pvp and pve so i don't see a reason to why we would have to change baton and covet since you propose almost pure steel moveset and those 2 moves are pvp related
3. Also a thing about "pure steel" pokemon even bulbapedia have like half of the moveset in normal type (tho its not something that we always base stuff on)
4. He will have ability that increases dmg of steel moves by 15% so it should help

(maybe a one move change or something like that would work but for sure not the change of entire moveset)

Last edited:

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
1. Yea cards are more pve thing than pvp but it doesnt change the fact that people that like duels deserve something too
2. Every pokemon have something for pvp and pve so i don't see a reason to why we would have to change baton and covet since you propose almost pure steel moveset and those 2 are move pvp related
3. Also a thing about "pure steel" pokemon even bulbapedia have like half of the moveset in normal type (tho its not something that we always base stuff on)
4. He will have ability that increases dmg of steel moves by 15% so it should help

(maybe a one move change or something like that would work but for sure not the change of entire moveset)

1- Darkrai is already looking grim with that Endure, which is even tho most ppl try their hardest to deny, BAD FOR PvE.
2- Didn't you guys agree at some point that not all Pokémon were good for PvP/PvE? Also you are giving it a Normal Type AoE and 2 Duel Moves so it doesn't have that much for PvE tbh.
3- Real Pokémon is a lot different than PA (hence the learnset) so bulbapedia is kinda invalid I guess.
4- I am glad to hear that. Then at least remove covet (replace it with a dmg dealing move that can be useful in duels), and change Fury Swipes to Magnetic Shock that way it'll have another steel type move and you duelers will get to keep Baton Pass.

Reactions: Lag
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back