What's new

Welcome!

Padventures trailer

Saemund

Reaction score
Great work, really... But... isn't that a little too long?
Well, maybe I just feel that way...

Santoo

Reaction score
Great work, really... But... isn't that a little too long?
Well, maybe I just feel that way...

Yes, a little! In my opinion too, dont worry. But i show it when have +-4 minutes and ppl said that should be this, and this and this, and this, and blablabla! And when i added trailer, have 6 minutes ;x I know, that will be hard to watch... but if new player want to see game maybe isnt bad :p

xtaacox

Reaction score
Very nice job, I loved the video
I just noticed some grammar mistakes and it would be PERFECT if you can change that to make it a little more "formal"

2:01 - "Legend Pokes Raids" change to "Legendary Pokemon raids!"
3:47 - "Use special stones to evolution your pokemons" change "evolution" for "evolve"
3:54 - "Rare candy system Lvl-up your pokes fastest" change "fastest" to "faster"

Also I would change everytime it says "Pokes" to "pokemons" xD just my idea to make it perfect, it is awesome anyways

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah it's kinda too long, but we had to show as many things as we can, and you can always skip some minutes :).
About english mistakes, Santo is nab xD, but seriously, it's not a big deal, but ofc possible to fix.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Nice :>
I'll try to put this video in some OT games, they have a part to other games so i will post this video :>
Nice Lajrra and Santoo :>

Back