Pick one picture

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abble

Reaction score
Sorry for second post.

Worth seeing that Danerys and Nick [ or smg their name are ] for me and other aren't the best. So how can u explain that they're winning at the moment? People have closed eyes when they're voting?

in my opinion daernerys picture doesnt require beg for votes because its one of the best, as long with eudinho's and the last one, niicke's pic on the other hand shouldn't even be in this poll

A

Albuquerque

Albuguerguer, we know our words wont change anythink but i cant smell that good pictures wont win and Nicke will

I'm not talking about you. I speak of other people who say that I am totally in favor of "injustice" that they talk so much about when I said 'yes other worthy images win', but how this game is how all of you say "votes / popularity," we can't do anything. Now, I see no problem in trying to defend himself for having been accused throughout the game as "votes buyer." And if players are excluded from voting is better to exclude once that vote and we will have no winner. And others I do not deserve to be answered as children's arguments do not deserve to win any value.

So let it go, and let someone actually the staff decide what to do about it. And let the fight to who is really in it, defending himself or not, and stop so many insults at each other.

Sheeper

Reaction score
in my opinion daernerys picture doesnt require beg for votes because its one of the best, as long with eudinho's and the last one, niicke's pic on the other hand shouldn't even be in this poll

Well, Deanerys pic in-fact isn't bad, but it's about the fact she did ask for votes and admited that, not about the picture quality. In the end, either both of them should be removed with Votes asking reason or none of them... sadly, but that would be the only right way imo.
And yes, somewhere at 2nd or 3rd page I already suggested giving up on public votes since it's pointless, and some staff member answer with decision would be great now, the storm went too far at that moment.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I dont know where people have eyes... Imo should win 1 or 12 hmmm 12. Nr 12 so beautifull, i dont know why it doesnt have votes.

respect people votes, i have already won some of these contests and having this experience, i can tell you Number 3 is also a good drawing, only i see here is a cry cuz your friends are not winning. And this doesnt mean i hate or that im against number 1 or 12 cuz i also like them.

Sebek

Reaction score
respect people votes, i have already won some of these contests and having this experience, i can tell you Number 3 is also a good drawing, only i see here is a cry cuz your friends are not winning. And this doesnt mean i hate or that im against number 1 or 12 cuz i also like them.

Stop , i dont have any friend in this game , i just said true. Nr 12 ( idk even who drew it ...) is 100 % better than Nickie. And Nickie is just bad , look how it is made...

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Sorry for second post.

Worth seeing that Danerys and Nick [ or smg their name are ] for me and other aren't the best. So how can u explain that they're winning at the moment? People have closed eyes when they're voting?

1. They prolly have not enough drawing/painting skills, cse 95% of them didn't joined (just check the ammount of the votes x submissions).
2. If a friend asks for a favor, people usually wants to help, and many times common sense is not used. This also can be confirmed when people asks for friends to come and help on spawn kick, even when the friend has not been the first person there.

I personally voted for Daenerys, way before knowing that it was her drawing. I decided to vote on it, checking all submissions and thinking that if I had submitted something (couldn't cse of RL work), it would be the one who had chance to beat me (don't want to look cocky, it's just accepting that people could beat my work) and in my personal opinion, her work was enough to beat me.

Unfortunatelly, in game or in real life, people gets kinda "corrupted" when money gets in the game.
My suggestion is (I am talking to the community, thats not participating of the contest): if you want the very best to win, ask for your friends to come on the thread, use their common sense and vote on the best picture they see. Massive participation of the community is enough to beat every "cheating" possibility.

Good luck to everyone.

Sheeper

Reaction score

Just want to inform you that this storm is about asking for votes, not about "my friend is losing", only PART of shitstorm participants said sth like that, while, for example I don't have any friend's picture there aswell - and I'll make it clear, I voted at 5, was wondering if 10 wouldn't be better. But such asking for votes is just disgusting - that's what storm is about.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Just want to inform you that this storm is about asking for votes, not about "my friend is losing", only PART of shitstorm participants said sth like that, while, for example I don't have any friend's picture there aswell - and I'll make it clear, I voted at 5, was wondering if 10 wouldn't be better. But such asking for votes is just disgusting - that's what storm is about.

i used to be recognized for my drawings, and if someone is trying to be really professional judging all these drawings, they all should recognize that the most dificults and those who follows more the rules that say "valentine concept" number 2 and number 4 should have been the winners, the tutor drawing and nicke are not good enough to win, but i wonder, why people cry now, if all other drawings contest most of them has been won by tutors and people who use to be really popular, why people didnt complain there? i bet that if number 1 would be winnin in this moment, himbere and all other "supporters" wouldnt be here complaing and trying to search on mistakes of nicke or that same daenarys could have done by asking for votes, and asking for votes or support is not exactly something bad, but "having a red name on public channels, or wearing a staff uniform should be taken as a very high advantage at least in this contests", so i would only see it bad in daenarys "if someone ask me who should be punished"...

All staff should do is to respect people votes and just erase those who repeat Ip or accounts that are dummies, they can perfectly detect them , i dont see why people is starting a war. Public contest will be always like this, even in real life.

Sheeper

Reaction score
i used to be recognized for my drawings, and if someone is trying to be really professional judging all these drawings, they all should recognize that the most dificults and those who follows more the rules that say "valentine concept" number 2 and number 4 should have been the winners, the tutor drawing and nicke are not good enough to win, but i wonder, why people cry now, if all other drawings contest most of them has been won by tutors and people who use to be really popular, why people didnt complain there? i bet that if number 1 would be winnin in this moment, himbere and all other "supporters" wouldnt be here complaing and trying to search on mistakes of nicke or that same daenarys could have done by asking for votes, and asking for votes or support is not exactly something bad, but "having a red name on public channels, or wearing a staff uniform should be taken as a very high advantage at least in this contests", so i would only see it bad in daenarys "if someone ask me who should be punished"...

All staff should do is to respect people votes and just erase those who repeat Ip or accounts that are dummies, they can perfectly detect them , i dont see why people is starting a war. Public contest will be always like this, even in real life.

about all the tutor stuff - I personally said clearly: either disqualify both or none, and really guessing "what would be if.." isn't the point there. But I think enough things have been said, time to wait.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score

Well, I'm not complaining about Dean, cause her pic is really good, but about Niicke.. If someone has good eyesight he should understand it.. clearly it's visable, who put a lot of work and time for doing his drawing. This person deserves for victory.

Last edited:

Sebek

Reaction score
Well, I'm not complaining about Dean, cause her pic is really good, but about Niicke.. If someone has good eyesight he should understand it.. clearly it's visable, who put a lot of work and time for doing his drawing.

It is that what i wanted to say but i didnt know how to do it without make someone sad

Tsotss

Reaction score
Maybe for those 65 voters are showing only Niccke's picture in full screen, other aren't here. <sarcasm>
Sorry man, but are better pictures : ).

Sebek

Reaction score
Idk why person who did pic nr 1 was searching for votes because she (he) would win ( if Niicke will be demoted)
But for me numer 12 is the best

Sheeper

Reaction score
Sebek, he didn't pay for votes, he just asked ppl to vote for him in indirect way.

PS Had to do this
PS2 sry for typing ur nickname wrong
zVUAHeF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back