• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrupeg

I love Kebab
Reaction score
Hello,
As we promised, we are giving You all chance to vote for the best Valentine picture. Thread and poll will be closed at 1.03.2016 Next day we will post results of your and our voting.

You might Wonder why is there new thread. The main reason is that we suspect some people for cheating. So here's another poll.

Note: If by any chance you don't see your picture here, there may be 2 reasons
* Your picture won in our voting
* The picture didn't get at least 30 points in our voting.

Note 2: You can vote for one picture only. Check number of picture at least twice before giving the vote. If You want vote, Your account should be created before 14/02/2016 and have at least 20 posts.

Picture number 1
cIIqsjU.png

Picture number 2
_B0ZEG3.png

Picture number 3
cwm2Dm3.png

Picture number 4
vkOSO2g.png

Picture number 5
_ZQ0quD.png

Picture number 6
54o23uL.png

Picture number 7
llxy7g5.png

Picture number 8
27NUDri.png

Picture number 9
y_D6Jg2.png

Picture number 10
28kfC6r.png

Picture number 11
4tOhtzc.png

Picture number 12
8cwVtxg.png

We kindly ask you not to ask why your picture is not here. You will the find the answer above the first picture.

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
Zelricks™;329926 said:
Now we will see if someone is making alot of forum account just to let someone win hehe

I am waiting xP

A

Albuquerque

Respect all opinions cited, and talking about injustice: other things are also unfair, and no one says anything about it. And yes have other designs that are better and they deserve to win and there is almost no votes because as quoted "they have not asked for votes." This is just a game. Who decides to seek help from friends are the creators themselves of their art, but if it was an open vote to all public with only one vote per IP and per day, we could see who would win, because then no only players Padventures could vote but real life friends. But as this is a game and it is up to the players it decide who wins, let them vote for you like or even help a "friend", or even ask for the vote to whoever you want, because there are no rules about you can't asking for help a "little friend".

Tsotss

Reaction score
The situation likes repeat itself. It's looking that the same person will win, it's kinda weird.. If I good rememeber when players vote, never happened this situation like it.

A

Albuquerque

I wish I have took that screen where Nickie Darth was asking me for vote xD Pathetic.

Asking is different from going out saying that he is buying votes. And there is nothing against about asking for something if you do not like simply just deny or if you want to be a bitch vote for someone else and not help him. And not only is he walking out there asking for votes. So stop being pathetic yourself.

Sebek

Reaction score
And Niicke Darth, your picture shouldnt win because coloring isnt good and the idea could be better. Idk how can u please others for votes, its not fair and dont write that it isnt written in rules. Its just like 10 years old children who really want to get a price. Good luck for all whose pictures are there.

Sheeper

Reaction score
You might say I'm pathetic, but I just can't stand such behavior, threating people like a bunch of retards who can't really get a true point of conversation and pursuit for in-game goods. Really? If for you being asked if you already voted by someone who (coincidence?) participates in the contest, isn't an obvious, indirect way to ask you for vote then you should really consider learn a bit about indirect ways of communication - idk how to call it, luckily I don't have problems with that. That actually goes agaisnt any rules of fair play and good taste. Players were informed about voting in game few times, so they should decide to vote or not on their own, and if they decide to, they should choose the picture on their own without being PM with suspiscious question "have you already voted?".
And really, Nickie's picture ain't even that good, it's nothing comparing to the meganium from Pic10, but that guy just got 44% of votes thanks to having tons of mates in game, being "famous" and begging for votes - That's pathetic

Asking is different from going out saying that he is buying votes. And there is nothing against about asking for something if you do not like simply just deny or if you want to be a bitch vote for someone else and not help him. And not only is he walking out there asking for votes. So stop being pathetic yourself.
- Sorry dude, I play this game too long to not know how such public votes will work there, I just can't stand such egoism towards a public contest... in just a game xD

and the best conclusion Award for this greedness parade goes to!
Well.. Its unfair that player who has painted something really good won't win, because he hasnt written to every player to get points. Anyway gl
100% agree with this...
Because this whole mess is just pathetic as much as asking for votes (Nickie and Deanerys) who just destroyed the whole contest with their greed, Good job to you two!

And a tip to staff: Either give up on such public votes since it will always end the same, or make any kind of direct or indirect asking for votes, cheating, fake accounts lead to disqualification and punishment in game, otherwise it makes no sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back