PA Valentine Drawing Contest 2016 - Public Vote

Pick one picture

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Well, for me both of the participants with more votes should be disqualified (nothing personal just my opinion of the situation) since they are asking for votes for themselves not just asking to enter here and vote for the picture players like

Sebek

Reaction score
Ohh guys we shouldnt write to him. This terrible picture will win and our tries to tell him that he is stupid wont change nothing... :( :(

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
I shouldn't write it, but Nicke - now you are behaving like 10 years old kid. Don't post "stupid" pictures here :) You just don't have any arguments to defend yourself. Congratulation for winning the contest.

I do not need arguments, Play for fun

Sheeper

Reaction score
Well, for me both of the participants with more votes should be disqualified (nothing personal just my opinion of the situation) since they are asking for votes for themselves not just asking to enter here and vote for the picture players like

I was about to say the same, but it would require ANOTHER revote...

I do not need arguments, Play for fun
Plays for fun - begs for votes
WAAAAAAAAAAAT XDDDDDDDDDDD

Sebek

Reaction score
Niicke you play for fun ? Dont make us idiot. U play for win and for votes.

Niicke Darth

Reaction score

With all respect bro, but i cant find on rules: "no ask for votes"​

Sebek

Reaction score
But i dont see rules for voting. Rules are only for pictures so now we can make for voting..

A

Albuquerque

I really didn't understand anything of what some people have said here, it doesn't make any sense to speak a totally opposite from the other as if saying something that another ppl has done, and it seems that is just "talking the talk" and not know all context or even reading the other replies.

Sheeper

Reaction score
With all respect bro, but i cant find on rules: "no ask for votes"​

It's not matter of rules, but a matter of respect for other people, deserving the victory, good taste and fitting statement for a contest that should be fun, not a cash race. But for people like you it seems to be something unknown.

Abble

Reaction score

Well, i wouldn't say that everyone who ask for votes should be disqualified, since everybody might have asked to their friends to vote for them, thats for sure, the pool isnt about honest players, and you cant know exactly who did and who did not ask for votes, but yet, ask for votes is ok (as long as it's friends votes), but ask to everyone you know to persuade other people to vote and do it to a large amount of players... thats another story.

Sebek

Reaction score
Albuguerguer, we know our words wont change anythink but i cant smell that good pictures wont win and Nicke will

Sheeper

Reaction score
Well, i wouldn't say that everyone who ask for votes should be disqualified, since everybody might have asked to their friends to vote for them, thats for sure, the pool isnt about honest players, and you cant know exactly who did and who did not ask for votes, but yet, ask for votes is ok (as long as it's friends votes), but ask to everyone you know to persuade other people to vote and do it to a large amount of players... thats another story.

That's why Deanerys and Nickie should get disq, since only they were proven OR admited that they were asking for votes some random people.

Tsotss

Reaction score
I dont know where people have eyes... Imo should win 1 or 12 hmmm 12. Nr 12 so beautifull, i dont know why it doesnt have votes.
I voted on 12 picture, it's something other, idea is AWESOME!
12 for me one of the best!

Reading it I wanted write exactly the same.. But later I see You wrote it xD. [ nah, i don't say it becouse someone said it, if you will think that ]. 100% agree, these 2 pictures should be removed from voting.

Sebek

Reaction score
12 best !! Look how it is drawn, not like hmm nickie picture ...

Tsotss

Reaction score

Sorry for second post.

Worth seeing that Danerys and Nick [ or smg their name are ] for me and other aren't the best. So how can u explain that they're winning at the moment? People have closed eyes when they're voting?

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I think we should end our conversation. I just hope, somebody will consider what to do with it. I also have the same opinion like Torment but it's not our decision. Victory tastes better If we got them fairly and deservedly.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Well I think we should end our conversation. I just hope, somebody will consider what to do with it. I also have the same opinion like Torment but it's not our decision. Victory tastes better If we get them fairly and deservedly.

I will add something to it .I hope it's last time when voting is for players. As we can see, people are unfairly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back