What's new

Welcome!

@ PA Team.

Dizix

Reaction score
Well, I doubt you will read this seeing how you ignore the community so much already. But it's worth a shot.

As I can see, you guys have made so many "teasers" of great stuff that you are going to release in a short future. And yet, we don't see any of that except the nerfing on rare pokemon. And you hardly take the time to inform us on anything. That would mean that you are busy with some big update or something, but we haven't seen that in a while either. So, what do you really do? Do you put any time at all to this game? Seriously, we want to see results and not just a bunch of crap that you just started patching together and then left to die.

And the movie contest was really unprofessional, releasing a contest without having the first price ready to be handed to the winner. That's class!

This game needs improvements to keep the large amount of players to actually stay.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
you mad bro?

seems so...

Dizix, this is not our job, this is a fan made project.

Yeah we spend time on this.

Currently working on:
Johto
TV System
TM'S

and prolly missing some other things

About CyberM's prize we must wait for jano, who's the one that can fix it.

Piepo

Reaction score
Alba u said "we are working on this~"

Maybe u could show everyone some screenshots or something just to let us know about the progress or maybe be a bit more "active" on the forums (with active i mean more reply's and so on)

Benny

Reaction score
danne is just mad beacuse in 5 box 3, he only got 4 onix :/
and piepo is mad beacuse hes fucking retarded inrl

Dizix

Reaction score
Alba u said "we are working on this~"

Maybe u could show everyone some screenshots or something just to let us know about the progress or maybe be a bit more "active" on the forums (with active i mean more reply's and so on)

Exactly! We want to see progress!

moshennic

Reaction score
my sister open Box 2 and he drop level 3 caterpie
omg this is sux

jc_vagas

Reaction score
omg u guys u don't even know how much it cost to have a server running and the money for donations goes for that, and for the time yes it sucks to wait but if u don't like it don't play no more

Dizix

Reaction score
omg u guys u don't even know how much it cost to have a server running and the money for donations goes for that, and for the time yes it sucks to wait but if u don't like it don't play no more

Oh really? I've hosted OTs before and I know how much it costs. And all I can say is that the PA staff are making profit... Big time! All we want to see is how much time they actually spend into developing seeing how there hasn't been any massive updates...

jc_vagas

Reaction score
i dont always agree with them (jotho box) but like i said if u don't like DON'T PLAY

Dizix

Reaction score
i dont always agree with them (jotho box) but like i said if u don't like DON'T PLAY

And why can't they listen to the community instead? Fuck sake, your tongue is soo far up the staffs asses I can't make any sense of the shit you write. If the community feels better with some info from the admins, why not give it to us?

Som

Reaction score
seems so...

Dizix, this is not our job, this is a fan made project.

Yeah we spend time on this.

Currently working on:
Johto
TV System
TM'S

and prolly missing some other things

You forgot the dual types and also fixing of existing Kanto pokemon which are weaklings. ;)

psych07

Reaction score
You forgot the dual types and also fixing of existing Kanto pokemon which are weaklings. ;)

you know more than one gm?

and yes i want know too how gonna be the progress of the server im playing 7 months with the same promess of johto pokes and only wait, wait, wait... just little ss u.u

Boygzilla

Reaction score
And why can't they listen to the community instead? Fuck sake, your tongue is soo far up the staffs asses I can't make any sense of the shit you write. If the community feels better with some info from the admins, why not give it to us?

Dude, could you possibly be anymore of a whiney bitch? Adding new content, handling issues like DDOS, and trying to maintain and make subtle changes to existing content requires time and effort that you should be appreciative of. Not to mention the GMs need to maintain real lives while hosting this game. Seriously, your mother ought to let you suckle on her tit and put your ass in your crib you fucking baby.

Back