Reaction score
Fortree Gym
Sb3FX5L.png

bossmaster

Reaction score
Fortree \/ or Lilycove <

ABGZN12.png

thanks man,
20:33 Freddie: You have strengthened the light of the magenta mystical torch! A lost soul thanks you from the beyond.
20:33 Freddie: Awesome! You have lit all ten torches. Come pay me a visit to report the mission.

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
You guys are the real mvps
Sorry I couldnt help

drink coffee

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what's happening? Many of those photos just don't fit. I tried actually most of them, and can't see those torches at the right places. Maybe its random on each server?

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what's happening? Many of those photos just don't fit. I tried actually most of them, and can't see those torches at the right places. Maybe its random on each server?

Theyre not always there, you gotta stay checking

karksiukas

Reaction score

Tsg kai kažkas pasiėma torch'ą, jis peršoka į kitą random poziciją iš visų šitų galimų, todėl kai daug žmonių juos renka, gana sunku būna.

It's just that when someone picks up the torch, it switches its position to any out of all possible and pointed out on this thread. That's why it might be a little difficult if many people are collecting them at the same time.

Back