What's new

Welcome!

Official Twitter + Additional info

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Hello guys, i been inactive for a while and many of you probably have noticed a decrease of population in our community, we are aware of the frustration that some of you are currently suffering due the delay of events etc.
We will try to speed up our work, however one of the most important things to do is to bring back server population, which is not an easy thing.

For game servers and most internet proyects, social networks are pretty usefull for advertising, specially twitter, in the future this could help to increase the population slightly as well to provide news through a faster way, so we are inaugurating our official Twiter https://twitter.com/InfoPadventures

Also, i apologize for the delay of our support e-mail service, from now on i will speed up the support service.

I'm aware of several users that had issues donating, specially with SMS system. When you mail us, you must introduce the phone number that you used to donate, as well with the date of the donation,character name and server.

Don't hesitate to mail us at infopadventures@gmail.com if you need any support and follow us up on twitter https://twitter.com/InfoPadventures

Makarno.-

Reaction score
It's awesome when you see admins work. Keep on doing guys!

PS: Alba, I would like to have a private conversation with you or any admin. Please let me know if you are able by PM here in forum, thanks.

Raptor

Reaction score
I think there are two important things to bring back players, the first one is fix the FPS drop bug because many players who want play actually can't do it, the other thing is make a definitive rebalance of pokes with too many tests

and about SMS's system... It works correctly now?

chaaps

Reaction score
I think there are two important things to bring back players, the first one is fix the FPS drop bug because many players who want play actually can't do it, the other thing is make a definitive rebalance of pokes with too many tests

and about SMS's system... It works correctly now?

A DEFINITIVE, not one per month!!!!!!

Makarno.-

Reaction score
A DEFINITIVE, not one per month!!!!!!

I agree on that. Anyways I think actual rebalance isn't bad at all. From the average 240 playable pokemons we have, I think only 20 are imbalanced and should be checked (too weak or too strong).

- Kangaskhan
- Tentacruel
- Umbreon
- Poliwrath
- Octillery
- Pinsir
- Lickitung
- Jirafarig
- Stantler
- Slowking

I think those pokemons need a revision, maybe others but don't remember right now. Also Water Pulse needs a revision, but the rest is OK for me.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I agree on that. Anyways I think actual rebalance isn't bad at all. From the average 240 playable pokemons we have, I think only 20 are imbalanced and should be checked (too weak or too strong).

- Kangaskhan
- Tentacruel
- Umbreon
- Poliwrath
- Octillery
- Pinsir
- Lickitung
- Jirafarig
- Stantler
- Slowking

I think those pokemons need a revision, maybe others but don't remember right now. Also Water Pulse needs a revision, but the rest is OK for me.

Jynx too.
I will check every pokemon we have later and tell here what I think that need a rebalance, maybe if we do a list will be easier to help our rebalancers with that.

chaaps

Reaction score
Jynx too.
I will check every pokemon we have later and tell here what I think that need a rebalance, maybe if we do a list will be easier to help our rebalancers with that.

gallade is overpowered
sceptile is underpowered
flareon and jolteon are underpowered
pory2 is underpowered
kabutops is underpowered
dunsparce is underpowered
venusaur is underpowered

thats what came to my mind, probably have few more!

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
Hello guys, i been inactive for a while and many of you probably have noticed a decrease of population in our community, we are aware of the frustration that some of you are currently suffering due the delay of events etc.

if you dont want to lose more people, in my opinion do something for dx5 client...

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
Just diferent areas Spoder, Jano has done much for us too.

He's programmer, basically 90% of his systems are easy to do in .lua function.. I can just get some problems with C++ systems, but isn't too hard after all.

if you dont want to lose more people, in my opinion do something for dx5 client...

Alba isn't the programmer of the staff, that's Jano job.. and as I said

Alba >> Jano.. he won't help from now.. "Soon"

Rizzal

Banned user
Reaction score
He's programmer, basically 90% of his systems are easy to do in .lua function.. I can just get some problems with C++ systems, but isn't too hard after all.

Completely agree... And if you don't want to lose people...
...You're a year late.

Raptor

Reaction score

as u said Jano works only on LUA Systems, C++ programmer is Koob and he is working now afaik

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Some people complained about current rebalance, i don't know what's really going with it, you guys can talk to me in skype "buchitah" about it.

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
Some people complained about current rebalance, i don't know what's really going with it, you guys can talk to me in skype "buchitah" about it.

Really thank you Alba!

I would like to see some news from u in this game.. Good luck =D

Kirminex

Reaction score
shwitter wont do much, you should try bringing back those videos where you showed small parts of further updates, just to keep people excited
also most of us cant play cus of the dumb client(i love it but dat fps drop ruins the game), personally i dont need very elavorated events to keep me motivated and some cheap ones do the trick.

Kirminex

Reaction score
its very simple, the game is now ruled by stunning pokemons, for example before the master of stunning was venomoth but even then i couldnt do much since it had poorly dmg but with these changes they made pokes like octillery just as venomoth but with actual strong atacking moves, and so all the rest.

anyway before it was ruled by reflecters and before that it was ruled by gengars and before that by powerfull attacker, so you cant really say there was a time it actually was balanced.

chaaps

Reaction score

Thats not the point, your rebalance team IMO its finally a good team, with good "views", they just should rebalance everything, test everything thousand times then put it ingame, to avoid rebalances once a month, like used to be.
Thats the only problem now, ofc, still have some pokes to rebalance, but they are on a good way, doing a good job, and probably on a final rebalance that will finish all our problems(rebalance one time per month) :>

papuchi

Reaction score
i'll follow it in soon!!

now serious...if you don't have enough tutors in game and most of you are inactive...how can you take care about twitter? it needs some1 checking it everyday at least once!! Even minor bugs can't ve solved because off the lack of personal...

Well...if you done it you may know it better than me i supose

Makarno.-

Reaction score
i'll follow it in soon!!

now serious...if you don't have enough tutors in game and most of you are inactive...how can you take care about twitter? it needs some1 checking it everyday at least once!! Even minor bugs can't ve solved because off the lack of personal...

Well...if you done it you may know it better than me i supose

I guess you are from Pearl, because in Diamond we have enough tutors. I always thought that Pearl need some more tutors, but unluckily we haven't find the right person. Also, bugs aren't related to us, not even to GM or CM, just Admin.

Back