What's new

Welcome!

NPC Location

Status
Not open for further replies.

shichibukai

Reaction score
In order to make 100% of the game's tasks available to all players, i request that you relocate the NPC Kent to the Pewter Trainning Ground entrance.
In my case, i was already 25+ when this system was deployed, so i never had the opportunity to do it.
There are other players who want to perform 100% in tasks as well.

3PpimI7.jpg

dWNVbHA.jpg

Attachments

• dWNVbHA.jpg
    dWNVbHA.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Totaly Agree . I don't think it's even possible for player under 25 lvl to do all those tasks and not reach level above 25.

That's true, especially on Platinum. You can of course keep your char at level 25 by dying, but what's the point? When I went to Diamond, I got 10-18 level just by dexing Pokemon in pvp xD

huberto

Reaction score
That's true, especially on Platinum. You can of course keep your char at level 25 by dying, but what's the point? When I went to Diamond, I got 10-18 level just by dexing Pokemon in pvp xD

You can't even keep your char at 25 by dying because you don't loose exp below lvl 50 :d

Tsotss

Reaction score
Worth to saying its many others caves for example Cinnabar max 50lvl. Near Olivine 75lvl. For these we can die, but please who gonna die to make 2 caves. Should be changed to be min 25/50/75lvl to entrance and end it with this restriction if someone will bother to others, will receive a punishment and if someone has done it, can't entrance once again.

#ps. its little in the other hand, not exactly about NPC, just about others caves

Last edited:

Popeye

Reaction score
Probably it can be made it like the unova island quest, once you did it, never be able to enter again

Popeye

Reaction score
Op, is true jaja forgot that, I also want to make all the task, but that scizors task is really painfull jajajaj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back