What's new

Welcome!

Nice work !

Znote

Reaction score
well i'm only going to say 4 letters. <edited by BlezO> i believe he meant letters instead of words.

Nice!

i see all the improvements and alot of hard work in this projekt! Really nice work guys i cant wait for the pre-beta is online!! and the cool thing is that players here speak english not in pokemon br , all talk br and u dont got a clue on what to do :p

Reegards / znote

Percin

Reaction score
Znote said:
well i'm only going to say 4 letters. <edited by BlezO> i believe he meant letters instead of words.

Nice!

i see all the improvements and alot of hard work in this projekt! Really nice work guys i cant wait for the pre-beta is online!! and the cool thing is that players here speak english not in pokemon br , all talk br and u dont got a clue on what to do :p

Reegards / znote

since ure new would u mind telling uss more about u ? ^^

Znote

Reaction score
Percin said:
Znote said:

Nice!

Reegards / znote

since ure new would u mind telling uss more about u ? ^^

Well i'm from sweden and i'am 16 years old , i live in gothenburg =) what more do you want to know xD ?

Back