What's new

Welcome!

New World: Ruby [PVP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruffy

Reaction score
Im not sure if it was suggested before, and I know it's almost impossible (too much work, etc), but I think it will be fun to have a pvp world.
Features:
- Pvp activated at lvl 30 ( to let people get some pokes, at least to defense or run to a pc).
- Pvp will work lik in pvp zone (you can only hit the pokemon) and if he dont use poke for some secs, you can hit trainer.
- PVP zone will be non-pvp to do trades, (like is now)
- When you die you lose 20% exp of current lvl
- Skull system similar to Tibia to avoid rooking chars, harras...
- You can worldtrade to a non-pvp but not inverse.
- Potions here are 40% cheaper, because you will need to use a lot more.
- Balls here are 20% cheaper, because of waste in pvp.
- Saffari and other public zones will be non-pvp.
- for the price of 1 diamond you will have a blessing to dont lose exp and expires in 10 deaths.

Maybe we can only imgane, but comment what do you think =P

Agar

Banned user
Reaction score
I like

pay 100k or die!

Last edited:

Bakarus

Reaction score
I agree there is just way to much disrespect in this game. The way you guys have forced this community to be by removing PVP you've made it 100 times worse that what it would be with PVP. This game is the >worse< community i have seen, because people are allowed to harass you by stealing your spawns, power abusing you with thier levels, and nothing can be done to prevent it.

Bring BACK PVP! for justice.

Also this factual information is said, because I am one of the leaders of the top guild in Aurera on Tibia (Sollyz 207 MS, want proof? ask me in game on Bakarus) and i can tell you right now PVP doesn't make the game worse, it makes it better.

Last edited:

Demon Queen

Reaction score
Im not sure if it was suggested before, and I know it's almost impossible (too much work, etc), but I think it will be fun to have a pvp world.
Features:
- Pvp activated at lvl 30 ( to let people get some pokes, at least to defense or run to a pc).
- Pvp will work lik in pvp zone (you can only hit the pokemon) and if he dont use poke for some secs, you can hit trainer.
- for the price of 1 diamond you will have a blessing to dont lose exp and expires in 10 deaths.

Sry but i dont agree whit that if you die to lose 20% of exp :(. If you wont lose Exp and its only for fun yes. I am totaly agree, but to lose exp :S sry i disagree

Demon Queen

Reaction score
People like you have ruined games.
If some low level 30-40 die there and lose exp. You know how hard is new player to exp?? Thats why i no agree. becouse we lose EXP. That isnt Pstorm or any other Tibia.... so i totaly disagree..

Bakarus

Reaction score
If some low level 30-40 die there and lose exp. You know how hard is new player to exp?? Thats why i no agree. becouse we lose EXP. That isnt Pstorm or any other Tibia.... so i totaly disagree..

Nothing wrong with a challenge, you little children want everything handed to you on a platter and can't deal with hardship, grow up.

papuchi

Reaction score
Pvp world doesn't fit the pokemon theme, sorry disagree.

well...at least this is a tibia-based game...PVP is one of the most atractive form this kind of servers. I disagree on loosing the 20%...that is a lot!!! 10% must be fine. And what about gaining the exp that the other person looses?

Purfinha

Reaction score
good idea but, in the last lost exp in dead, much players after die dont used the pokemons exemple one player lvl 80 whit pokemons 90 die , dont use this pokes, but good post.

Modem

Tutors
Reaction score
Features:

Go back to tibia ruffy you are drunk...

I agree there is just way to much disrespect in this game. The way you guys have forced this community to be by removing PVP you've made it 100 times worse that what it would be with PVP. This game is the >worse< community i have seen, because people are allowed to harass you by stealing your spawns, power abusing you with thier levels, and nothing can be done to prevent it.

Bring BACK PVP! for justice.

Also this factual information is said, because I am one of the leaders of the top guild in Aurera on Tibia (Sollyz 207 MS, want proof? ask me in game on Bakarus) and i can tell you right now PVP doesn't make the game worse, it makes it better.

Why so mad bro?, this is not tibia that´s why we are here, if that´s the case let´s all go back to play tibia

Bakarus

Reaction score
Why so mad bro?, this is not tibia that´s why we are here, if that´s the case let´s all go back to play tibia

Don't mistake me for being mad Modem, that's just me showing passion to get my point across, the Australian culture is a lot different to the rest of the world.

We are also not here to put up with the constant abuse of players that can kill steal us and harass us as much as they desire. Unless of course that is what you like to do, but I'm positive you are not that kind of person.

"Why so mad bro?" Is also a line used to rile someone up, well at least in Australia that is. What I am saying is it isn't a very respectful line, I don't know if that is or was your intentions, but come'on mate, show a little dignity and respect for someone that has given you a lot of kindness and sacrificed his own to make you happy, because in his heart he believes you deserve it, it's something rare and uncommon in a selfish world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back