What's new

Welcome!

New way of donation & geting diamonds! tujuego.net(Paypal/Credit card/Bank transfer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
New way of donation & geting diamonds! tujuego.net(Paypal/Credit card/Bank transfer)

How it works?

It's easy, just register into tujuego.net, then select 10 diamonds, select the way of payment you would like to pay, credit card, paypal or bank transfer.

Step by step:
1- Register: http://tujuego.net/shop/en/authentication
2- Select the desired product, on our case we must select diamonds, http://tujuego.net/shop/en/36-padventures
3- Add to cart
4- Now, just press on check out
5- Just select the "Use the delivery address as the billing address." it won't matter since it's a digital product
6- Accept the terms of service, and select the 24 hours carrier, then press next, select the way of payment you wish to.
7- After you done the payment you will recieve a code, go into padventures.org,
log into your account and go to http://padventures.org/index.php/donations put the code that you recieved, then SUBMIT and you will recieve your diamonds.

Pocksy

Reaction score
Good alba now it's more easy to get diamonds :D

Lord Devol

Reaction score
Good job alba
alba to Brazilian people would be good if u sell diamonds in this site .boacompra.com .i think all the Brazilian people who have played tibia know this site.

obs.: i cant put link
att
Jose Devol / Lord Devol

Venus Doom

Reaction score
But this is most expensive than skrill(moneybookers) in skrill i paid 8 dlls and in tujuego.net i have to pay 13.75 alm 14 dlls. D:

Sous Coir

Reaction score
-1 :S is veryyy expensive, before paid 8usd with Paypal, now almost 16usd :S cancel this method and return to PayPal plz!!

RoguerArg

Reaction score
Well i dont think they change the method ...so we have buy diamonds for 2k+ right? this could be the price

RoguerArg

Reaction score
i just want said "sell int the game 2k+" no buy :D this is mistake

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
DaoPay

Gm Alba can you put DaoPay?
Because i want donate for Portugal with Sms in DaoPay

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Gm Alba can you put DaoPay?
Because i want donate for Portugal with Sms in DaoPay

Sorry, but we won't enable daopay again, just stick with the current payments and the upcoming ones

zteban rs

Reaction score
hola soy nuevo en el foro soy The Avenger Diamond solo quiero saver si alguien a donado en el sistema de via telefonica ZayPay donde dice la opcion de 2 diamonds y 4 diamonds dice que se pagaran por 2 $2.52 y por 4 $4.41 pero mi duda es no dice son son dolares o son pesos o euros no especifica eso porfavor si alguien save digame se los agradecere

RoguerArg

Reaction score
ALba i need to know if the pay is only EUR? cause im trying to pay with credit card but my card accept dollars. i put in dollars when i have to finish the purchase change again for EUR and dont accept change again for dollars...do u know something?help me please.

Cyanide

Reaction score
Is it instant with the diamonds or do I have to wait a certain amount of time?

Sarionfix

Reaction score
Paypal it's a worldwide payment...[/QUOTE]

I used 5 different credit cards and methods that exist in the game do not work, and I'm not the only one who can not donate in Mexico, and wait 3 months and still not get an option that works for Mexico... I'm still waiting =/

gateu

Reaction score
Alba, I'm a fan of Brazil, would like to release it pagseguro the payment with credit cards, I contacted the pagseguro and told me that the choice of means of payment are of you, then ask you to release the payment to the credit card in pagseguro, much help to all players of Brazil and the server would collect more resources. Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alba, eu sou um fã do brasil, gostaria que liberassem o pagamento do pagseguro com os cartões de credito, entrei em contato com o pagseguro e me falaram que a escolha do meio do pagamento são de voces, então peço que libere o pagamento com o cartao de credito no pagseguro, ajudaria muito a todos os jogadores do brasil e o servidor iria arrecadar mais recursos. Obrigado.

FyXRP

Reaction score
I paid more than 1000 Diamonds by paypal/moneybooker i think you do that for people who chargeback, i can proove i never did i paid to 3 of your paypal mails, also i paid since your server Started.

You are saying is a bit more, but isnt a bit more is more than 50% more, now is around 12,7 Dollars, now 20 diamonds are 25,4 dollars and with that money i pay 30 diamonds in an old way.

I want to know if you gonna consider old customers like a VIP list, or Reseller Program because with that new price people wont gonna buy too much.

Also the support of PA is too hard to contact, dont have ticket system or atleast email to contact.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
You can always send me a private message and i will answer and bring you an answer as soon as posible.

We can't do anything with tujuego.net prices, we understand that is expensive for some of you.

Wonka

Reaction score
THE PRICE IS TOO EXPENSIVE FOR DIAMONDS IN TIBIA RL 10 IS LOWER THE PRICE OF PREMIUM (are swindlers) -. -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back