What's new

Welcome!

[Donation] Donation Blocked?

kriller

Reaction score
In the last three days I tried make a donation of 30 points. But the system denied my purchase.
happens as follows:
I choose Pagseguro in donations.
I'm redirected to the Pagseguro site.
I fill in the information correctly (Address, Card, etc).
I try conclude the purchase.
I get a message on my cell phone that the purchase was approved by credit card
shortly after (20 seconds), Pagseguro Denied my bought.
10 Minutes after, I get another mesage saying that my purchase was canceled. (credit card system).

PS:
*I was able to make two purchase (30 points each). The others are denied.
*I've tried with 3 differents credit cards. (2 are mine, 1 of my brother)
*I've tried make more of once time
*I've tried make on 2 differents accounts and without log in. (unsuccessfully all times)
*I called to Pagseguro support, but they don't say me what is wrong. (TERRIBLE SERVICE) (yes, caps lock is need here)
*There isn't problems with credit cards. (Limit, numbers, etc)
*I can't do by bank slip. (Gift box promotion ends at 01/01/2018. The bank slip will be offset on 02/02/2018.)
*I can't do by Paypal. (The dollar price make me sick)
*My credit Card work normaly in the other purchases. (Kabum, Mercado livre, etc... Without Pagseguro)
*Despite make two purchases, they were made on different dates. (Denied) (Denied) (Denied) (Denied) Again and again...
*The both purchases was make by the same credit card.

What I can do to fix it?

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Ye, its PagSeguro problems, its sometimes block some users and they cant make any Payment, It already happened with some players, the form is Just you enter in contact with them, but as you Said they dont answered you, so i think you need to wait a bit more to donate again.

Last edited:
Back