New Server - Yes or No

Should we create new server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Potexx

Reaction score
Good morning friends padventures. To my point of view it seems a good idea to open another server, because the other servers is a bit busy talking about hunting area.

But the rules they want to carry out, from one point of view it seems unfair for new real players.

* The transfer of players between servers should not be banned because the same players may feel excluded from other worlds. Should be allowed to transfer 1 or 2 years. This also should be applied in the store.

Thank you very much for listening and take into account. I am using a translator

Toddler

Reaction score
Absolutely, 100% agree! For seasoned players, there isnt much else you can do but grind levels. You're at the top, your friends are at the top, and there's no competition. It'll be a breath of fresh air for a lot of people. YES PL0X

Abble

Reaction score
Absolutely, 100% agree! For seasoned players, there isnt much else you can do but grind levels. You're at the top, your friends are at the top, and there's no competition. It'll be a breath of fresh air for a lot of people. YES PL0X

Hey man, long time no see, hope you come back even if it's in the new server. :)

Toddler

Reaction score
Hey man, long time no see, hope you come back even if it's in the new server. :)

I've always been floating around in space somewhere looking over PA. But if there's a new server coming, boiiiiiiii

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
So.. It's February 2 here already XDD
"Yes" won, am I right?
I just want to know about the news by now. :3

Last edited:

Lionheart

Reaction score
First, create a lot more of new respawns and quests like Ice Island quest, Treasure hideout, etc.
Do not create more islands, because not all players in the new server will have diamonds. It'll be better if more respawns like Ponytas exists for Free account players and quests like pewter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back