New Server - Yes or No

Should we create new server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clen

Reaction score
if they create this new server hopefully bring experience X2 for a month, to attract people and get started well

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
I have a question... When poll will be ended?
I meant, when we'll know if the new server will really be created..

zoq40

Reaction score
good idea 100% but close transfer will be permanently blocked with international market

Last edited:

Piczek007

Reaction score
I voted no, but I changed mind, it would be cool to know what you decided about this.

Shinse

Banned user
Reaction score
I remember that the 10 diamonds when PA start cost 1k, know in Diamond and Pearl cost around 4k.

How will this affect the new prices? I'm worried about that.

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
I remember that the 10 diamonds when PA start cost 1k, know in Diamond and Pearl cost around 4k.

On the first hour 10 diamond will pay an mewtwo! XDDDD
But that will be raised in some days.. Every server begun is like that

Abble

Reaction score

10 diamonds are gonna cost way less in a new world. You can't "make money" in trades, you'll have to do some quests that don't give much money and save every item you get from hunts/fishing/catching and selling it in the npc etc, in the first week of the server it might cost 500hd~, at least it was like that before (4 years ago).

By the way, 500 hd in a new world are like 5k in this old one, so people will probably buy a lot of diamonds just to be able to sustain theirselves untill the day they get stabilized...

Last edited:

Nitrous

Reaction score
My opinion:

If you want that server to be full of players, server should have something attractive, It should be 2xExp till level 150-200 (Not 2x catch just experience). I am sure you would have many players, 500+. New server style, innovation

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
If a new server is created, we of other worlds will get a major economic crisis.

Icaroz

Reaction score
just make a new server its a huge investment . Almost every new player doesn't get motivated to play when there is such high lvl people. And our competitive nature would almost fill the new server to try to be the best :3

zoq40

Reaction score
I too check to the new server... Please fast create this !!!

I have 140 lvl is already boring playing the old servers, these worlds are already 4 years !!! Discourage new players to the game because they run the same lvl 100+ . I think that a lot of new players to play on the new server . Therefore, we look forward to the start of the new server .

Last edited:

Piczek007

Reaction score
You shouldnt wait, we still dont know if there will be new server.

Enjambre

Reaction score
aff supongo que por el nuevo server se cae seguido el juego verdad xs... no se quien tuvo esta fantástica idea e.e si a veces pienso que en diamond somos pocos... y en pearl esta vacio... ahora que será del juego con 3 servers xc me siento desmotivado xc

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
Yes sure need more servers becouse we have too few bugs. We need more bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back