What's new

Welcome!

New Raid suggestion 2

Sheeper

Reaction score
So, that's another Raid suggestion by me, this one is actually proposed for the incomming hoenn region in the future. It would also have some mechanics as the Deoxys&Rayquaza raid suggestion (check my signature). The raid will include 2 legendary pokemons from Hoenn series - Latios and latias.
I just hope such mechanics are possible to implement, I've tried to make it as simple as possible :p

Stage First - Latios and latias have been spotted in <random hoenn city located on continent>
Stage first is a fight against Both latios and latias, when one of them reaches 50% of health it gains immunity to all attacks untill another one is lowered to 50% aswell (the one with shield keeps attacking). After lowering both of them to 50% a Stage 2 would begin.

Stage 2nd - Latios and latias split to <two random hoenn cities here>
Here begins the fun, they run away into two diffrent cities but they keep their health at 50%. From now, players have 10minutes to reach both of them and lower them to 35% health (it works the same, if one reaches 35%, it gains shield untill another one is lowered to 35% aswell). It would repeat one more time, at 35% they would run to diffrent cities again, where players have to bring them down to 10% of health. at that point stage 3 would begin.

Stage 3rd - Legendary beasts were spotted together again in <city>
Here players have to bring both to 1% heal, shield stuff again when one loses hp faster. When Both reach 1% Stage 4th begins.

Stage 4, here, 3 situations can happen
45% for - Latias is about to cover Latios retreat - at that point, latios will dissapear, while Latias will get enraged, get's healed to 100% and receives new skills to make the fight harder.
45% for - Latios is about to cover Latias retreat - the same as before, but this time Latias dissapears, while latios gets enraged, healed to 100% and receives new skills.
10% for - The beasts went insane and their wounds cured! - at that point both of them get healed to 100% and gain new abilities and here we fight both of them at the same. The trick here would be to kill them in nearly then same time, When one of them reaches 1% hp it gets shield, If another one reaches 1% during next 15seconds - they are defeated and we receive loot, if players won't manage to bring down 2nd one in 15seconds, the fist one is healed to 30% of their health, It repeats untill players finally manage to bring down both with the maximum 15sec between both dying.

Loot:
Latias: Latias feather (the red one), TM56 Sky attack, Latias doll
Latios: Latios feather (the blue one), TM57 Tornado, Latios doll
Latios&Latias: Chance to loot every item from above + TM71 Double Team
Every option should for sure loot some things like plates, rare candies and stuff like that.

In case points system from my suggestion would get implemented (http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?35730-Suggestion-Raid-system-Improval).
Classification: Major Raid.
Last hitter (or both in case both birds remain), 800 points each. participants 500.

Notes:
1. None of them should have a heal ability since it could mess with the mechanics too much.
2. Cities could repeat during the same raid.
3. it might ewentually be even on kanto/johto cities aswell.
4. In case both birds remain on the battlefield, loot split would count them as 1, and the damage/last hit for split system would work only during last stage of the fight.
5. In case both birds remain on the battlefield there are would be two last hitters, but only one Most Damage Dealer (counting damage done to both during last phase)

In-case of any plot twists, mistakes or suggestions leave a comment, remember to vote in poll and leave your Thank if you liked it!

Back