What's new

Welcome!

New quest!

paulosedric

Reaction score
YOW!

After these bombastic announcement ITSSS TIME!

Well blessings are coming and like the winter we must be ready for them!

My idea is: make a quest where we can get all of them in one place with a discount, something like Inquistion!

So get ready people ALL GYM LEADERS will be looking for young trainers to join their fight against the TEAM ROCKET join on the gym of your city and lets fight the evil!!

More details coming soon

;D

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
YOW!

After these bombastic announcement ITSSS TIME!

Well blessings are coming and like the winter we must be ready for them!

My idea is: make a quest where we can get all of them in one place with a discount, something like Inquistion!

So get ready people ALL GYM LEADERS will be looking for young trainers to join their fight against the TEAM ROCKET join on the gym of your city and lets fight the evil!!

More details coming soon

;D
Agora traduz issu pra min que naum percebi nada

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
I am Up for any Quest, as Long as the Reward is Worth my Price {:

I Accept a Pack of Rocket Balls, a Few Rare Candies (3), A Random Pokemon Box!!!(Acording to lvl of player)...

Makarno.-

Reaction score
I seriously dislike how we have to take all quests from tibia and just create a PA version. Some could be necesary, quests like rashid or djinns, because those are more for trading and benefits, but seriously, taking maps and replacing with pokemons is lack of originality. Pannihilator? Papoi? and now, PaInquisition or whatever? What's coming later, Demon Sudowoodoak? Queen of the Froslass quest? Trainer Society? The Skull of Ratha-ta?

Back