Status
Not open for further replies.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
aaXxV7U.png
KobARLA.png

9P0RTVs.png

A new place hidden from the Pokémon world has been discovered. Recent reports from trainers who were there explained that it is inhabited by the royal members and the denizens of a kingdom, located in the Hidden City. Explorer Timothy had a friend who ventured in there... but he had such bad luck that he got indicted in the kingdom for a crime he claims he didn't commit.

We guarantee you a week full of exploration and fun... or a month depending of your skills. What new adventures await you there? Will you help Timothy rescue his imprisoned friend? Can you prove your worth and surpass all the tasks in this new crazy and amazing mission? Will you be able to reach the treasure room of the royalty and loot a new reward? Find it out in this new quest of PADventures! Not recommended for players of low experience or poor skill...

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
If you mean, that there are only 40~ players (or less) who are able to do this quest, then I will tell you, that they - as higher level players deserve some quest too, in fact lower levels have several quests to do, and one more incoming with the love island (cute ticket)

kauemedeiros

Tutors
Reaction score
Being a mission to a significantly high level, nothing added in the game, or would be a reason to influence the up? If so, it did not help either, but if you think level 180 is down in a game where up is relatively difficult, sorry.

Tsotss

Reaction score
I think we should be happy that something has been made for us, players. Even if this quest is from 200lvl propably. Some time ago we got new exp places, awesome too. Maybe its hard to get 200 lvl, but if you wanna it, you can do it :) Some things need hard work for getting results.
Regards

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Being a mission to a significantly high level, nothing added in the game, or would be a reason to influence the up? If so, it did not help either, but if you think level 180 is down in a game where up is relatively difficult, sorry.
And who said it has to help in anything? We just gave them something to do and a way too obtain one of the most expensive TMs. I don't really get what is your problem :). Not like lower level players have nothing to do.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Not this kind of complaint
Lol lvl too high pls decrease it

The evolution logic always pay attention to feedbacks, positive or negative, so every kind of complaint helps. Guy just gave his point of view, and I understand him, since I could point like 3 or 4 improvements that are making some high lvl guys stop playing other than a 200+ quest.

You gotta be cool to different point of views, so just chill brah.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
The evolution logic always pay attention to feedbacks, positive or negative, so every kind of complaint helps. Guy just gave his point of view, and I understand him, since I could point like 3 or 4 improvements that are making some high lvl guys stop playing other than a 200+ quest.

You gotta be cool to different point of views, so just chill brah.
You understand his point of view, because it's your close friend, and his feedback is not constructive. I would say it's selfish, because he's simply too lazy to level up to 200 (from what I see he is missing 18 levels). He doesn't want to exp? Then won't do quest, simple as that.

I see discussion about it super pointless and stupid. I hope that people who will do this quest soon will enjoy it, and others who have yet to level up.

Taking your point of view, we should do all quest for level 10, so everyone can do it withotu forcing people to level up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back