• Yes .

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • No.

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

moaid

Reaction score
Hello pa admins
I have a vere well idea to save player's from getting there pokes stolen from houses etc.

My idea is to do a something like

/magmar,80,lock
so when player read on the pokemon
you see magamar 80 its locked to a player moaid

now when i brrow that poke to a person and he steal it or something
when that player Logout the pokemon return to me after i logout
now if iwant to sell that pokemon i can just do
/magmar,80,unlock

i dono if its possible but i think its a great idea dont u agree ?

moaid

Reaction score
if u dont think that its good idea please post the reason and i think who said that its not good idea than that means u are a scammer

Khan

Reaction score
its good idea, but u cant trade when pokemon is locked? so what's the point of locking it? So to give poke to friend u gotta unlock or toss poke on floor. But then this might be used to clone pokemon. Big flaw in the idea :(

Maybe, if you can assign different people that can use pokemon. Like house list. Then it would work properly :). Like when inviting someone to house. And if you want your pokemon back you can at anytime. Just say /unlock all. It would erase everyone from the list of that "pokemon". So then the pokemon would get returned to your cp. The player that is on the list of player that is "locked" cannot trade that pokemon or toss it on floor. He can only change it by, putting to cp. Then take another pokemon. Only trade with the "real" owner.

This would allow more people to share pokes in a completely safe way. No more scamming is possible :).

moaid

Reaction score
Thank u khan for posting in my thread and supporting my idea and fixing it to the better its rly honor for me thanks u for supproting and togther to clean the server from scammer's

Khan

Reaction score
Thank u khan for posting in my thread and supporting my idea and fixing it to the better its rly honor for me thanks u for supproting and togther to clean the server from scammer's

no problem, this might even work really good for a "LVL service" :). People can lvl one's pokemon for a price. Completely safe. Like... you can make a deal. for example. Player X with pokemon A asks player B to lvl pokemon A 5 lvl. The price is XXX hd. (The real owner, can decide what price it should be and the guy offering service can accept it or not.

After player accepts. He lvl pokemon A 5 levels. Then after that he gets his XXX hd, that was determined before. And owner's pokemon gets sent back to cp :). Also, the owner of pokemon if he tries to withdraw his pokemon, before his pokemon has gained 5 levels. All his money that was in the deal will be returned to him.

And pokemon is same lvl as started. :p to prevent scamming from owners too. Otherwise they could just call back pokemon after 4 lvls done. And pay nothing. And Voila. Working and 100% safe leveling service.

moaid

Reaction score
i hope u guys and admins read our idea's and support us to make PA the best u know

Thank for ur more idea's khan i know its hard work for pa but htey can work for it when they have free time
alba since u are reading this thread i love u <3

Raszagal

Reaction score
It's a Great Idea.

It's should be worked Better, I mean, the idea.

Hard with Style

Reaction score
no problem, this might even work really good for a "LVL service" :). People can lvl one's pokemon for a price. Completely safe. Like... you can make a deal. for example. Player X with pokemon A asks player B to lvl pokemon A 5 lvl. The price is XXX hd. (The real owner, can decide what price it should be and the guy offering service can accept it or not.

After player accepts. He lvl pokemon A 5 levels. Then after that he gets his XXX hd, that was determined before. And owner's pokemon gets sent back to cp :). Also, the owner of pokemon if he tries to withdraw his pokemon, before his pokemon has gained 5 levels. All his money that was in the deal will be returned to him.

And pokemon is same lvl as started. :p to prevent scamming from owners too. Otherwise they could just call back pokemon after 4 lvls done. And pay nothing. And Voila. Working and 100% safe leveling service.
Don't you think this is way to complicated? Just imagine the scripting they will have to do, and I am sure there will be some bugs in it, and I think you'll be the first complaining about it.
But hey, if the staff thinks this is a good idea and wanna realize it, I am completely supporting it. I just don't see it happening.
And thanks for convicting me as a scammer Moaid -.-

Hard with Style

moaid

Reaction score
Don't you think this is way to complicated? Just imagine the scripting they will have to do, and I am sure there will be some bugs in it, and I think you'll be the first complaining about it.
But hey, if the staff thinks this is a good idea and wanna realize it, I am completely supporting it. I just don't see it happening.

Hard with Style

i said when they have free time someone not supporting this means he's a scammmer and he wont be able to scamm after this :>

alastor

Reaction score
people could use this lock system to scam, they trade the poke once it locked and the other player dont notice and is scam, well just saying

Khan

Reaction score

Hard with Style

It's complicated. But good ideas usually are :). But as moaid said, they can do this when they got "extra time".

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
if u dont think that its good idea please post the reason and i think who said that its not good idea than that means u are a scammer

So, if someone thinks that the idea is stupid, he's a scammer? Very mature from your part...

No, the essense of the idea is good but have big flaws. Khan's rework looks like too much complicated, but it's a good idea.

people could use this lock system to scam, they trade the poke once it locked and the other player dont notice and is scam, well just saying

Agree. We are closing a way to scam and openning another. But with a more complex script.

Razioo

Reaction score
This would make it so much easyer for people to scam others.

Back