What's new

Welcome!

Nando Zoul 's LT

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello PAdventures Community!

My name in PAdventures is Nando Zoul and I started my adventure in PAd quite a long time ago...

a bit more than 8 years ago to be exact.

8G8XshD.png

I have had ups and downs, like most players in PAd. I retired for a long time..., like for 6 years. In Summer 2016, Pokemon GO was released and I remember I was very excited to play Pokemon on my phone, since I have been ALWAYS a Pokemon Fan! After almost a year of playing Pokemon GO, I was kinda bored of it, because back then the game didn't have so many features and you could only capture Kanto-Region pokemon.

I have a whatsapp group with my best friends, with whom I used to play Tibia a lot and I remember they were all talking about returning to the game. That's when I got a bit nostalgic about playing Tibia but somehow PAdventures came to my mind because of Pokemon GO. It was in May/June 2017 (if I'm not wrong) when I decided to download the client and I was SO shocked how much the game had changed since the last time I played.

The first thing that I noticed was the game graphics, more specifically, Pokemon sprites. I was amazed! Then, the sounds! I was like: Shut the f**k up!! the towns have their own music-themed based on the original games. OBVIOUSLY THE FIRST THING I DID WAS GOING TO LAVENDER.... OH MY GOD! I just love that spooky music.

That's when I knew I wanted to come back to play again...

These almost 2 and a half years that I have been playing again PAd, I've had, yet again, my ups and downs. People who know me, know that I retired from Diamond to go to Platinum. Here's the Link if you want to know the gossip
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?40229-10-02-2018-Merge-of-Pearl-to-Diamond&p=360623&viewfull=1#post360623

My journey in Platinum thought me SO MUCH, and I met so many great people. I don't want to put their names because I'm afraid if I forget someone they will hate me. But Kasas, Deniz and Karl are definitely worth mentioning.

I added some posts in my ex-guild's LT. If you are curious about how my journey was in platinum I leave you the link here:
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?40261-Tale-LT-Platinum&p=365260&viewfull=1#post365260

I also learnt a lot about the game. Among other thing, that PAd is not only lvling up your Character and Pokemon or Catching. At least for me personally, Duelling is very important, because it gives me that rush of adrenaline that, in my opinion, make this game worth playing.

Then again, I decided to retire on Platinum, here's the gossip again:
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?40557-My-personal-opinion-on-Retirement

But after a couple of months later... I saw all the new implemented features. I saw that Alola Region was implemented (after I don't know how many years of posting in Forum "soon, soon, soon").

My point is, even though sometimes we turn into haters because we don't get what WE want... if we see the whole picture: Staff members really do their best to keep this game alive by making events, adding new features, creating new spawns, etc...

That is the reason why I decided to come back, again, to play. And honestly, I don't ever think I will stop playing this game. Even though it's sometimes hard, it's by far the best "Poketibia" game.

Please don't think that I'm right now some kind of a*s-licker because of this new contest. I must say that the contest did motivate me to create my own LT, but all these things I wrote is my sincere opinion and what I think. If you know me or at least have read the posts I've made in forum, you would see that I always say what I think. And that is exaclty what I am doing right now.

Anyway... to start my LT, I'd like to share my most precious Pokemon and the reason why I am now super motivated into staying and playing much more:

AVDeu8M.png

This is all for now!

thanks for reading! I kinda always like to write long threads! hahahaha

Warm Regards,

Nando Zoul!

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello PAdventures Community!

Well, sadly I will not be able to play too much now because in rl I'm doing my Masters and it got now quite difficult. I'll try to play at weekends, because I believe I would need to have a "break" every now and then, and PAd gives me that joy.

However, I was wondering if I could turn into a catcher, since a lot of catchers usually afk while catching. But then I though: no, that's not me... PLUS,
I cannot be checking computer every 3 minutes.

That's when it hit me: Red Gyarados spawn every 6 minutes (right?) and I thought to myself - "That's something I can totally do, trying to catch Red Gyarados while studying (plus, I could also loot Rain Dance)

So I wanted to share with you that the time has come for me to try to catch this extremely rare Pokemon.

I'll give my best not to give up easily!

This is how I am starting:
77bfMZS.png

Anyways... in other news:

before being hit by all the things I have to do this semester for my Master, I was kinda focused on getting to lvl 200, so these are a couple of pics of me lvling, and also the pokemon I managed to trained to lvl 130

Levels on Nando Zoul:
Spoiler:

Level 195:
RuwTkjC.png

Level 196:
nCqKyKU.png

Level 197:
f8XAk5P.png

Levels on my Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Floatzel
PZimfC2.png

Lapras
NsYK6ZY.png

Sylveon
oiwHOTF.png

Golurk
jOAml50.png

Furthermore, I was a little bit unlucky this month's TM from daily task:
I2SVjLp.png

Anyways, that's it for now. Like I said, I will now camp at Red Gyarados, but who knows... maybe I'll get extremely lucky one of these days...

by the way, here's a picture of my baby:

5m8oH0Q.png

Warm Regards,
Nando Zoul!

Back