What's new

Welcome!

naganadel

marr

Reaction score
Guzzlord is on the same boat..
It was really good to have nice balanced dragon/dark poke, which was working well in plenty scenarious, now Guzzlord looks the same as a lot of pure dark pokes and its nothing special...

Last edited:

marr

Reaction score
IUO5dt7.png

Last edited:

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Hope have some rebalance in others dragons to balance things, because dragon type lost 2 of the best dragons for PVE. These days, it seems all dragons are ridden to duel(PVP), we need something good for PVE too. So suggest see others dragon move-sets like:
Altaria
Dragonite
Noivern

Coszma.

Reaction score
Hi
Naganadel is some weird pokemon that its type depends on what TM's you add
Not gonna lie, I liked the idea making it more poison, atleast now it is suitable with Fell Stinger (is my opinnion) and just came up here with an request such as changing Venom Storm's damage 2.2K each [ability applies] and also, please put Charm + Dragon Claw on its passive's again..
Dragon Claw used to dealth like 1.8K each in Passive and now it is in moveset doing some joke damage

Your Naganadel deals 680 damage to a Dragonite.
Your Naganadel deals 682 damage to a Dragonite.
Your Naganadel deals 664 damage to a Dragonite.

A

Albuquerque

Hi
Naganadel is some weird pokemon that its type depends on what TM's you add
Not gonna lie, I liked the idea making it more poison, atleast now it is suitable with Fell Stinger (is my opinnion) and just came up here with an request such as changing Venom Storm's damage 2.2K each [ability applies] and also, please put Charm + Dragon Claw on its passive's again..
Dragon Claw used to dealth like 1.8K each in Passive and now it is in moveset doing some joke damage

Your Naganadel deals 680 damage to a Dragonite.
Your Naganadel deals 682 damage to a Dragonite.
Your Naganadel deals 664 damage to a Dragonite.
I asked Sting once about Venom Storm dmg and it’s lower than others pokemon cuz coldown is smaller than others pokemons. So if he add more dmg probably he gonna change cd aswell but idk if gonna happen.

stin stauer

Reaction score
I dont know guys, but he stinks as it is at the moment. Before naganadel was harder to find and more expensive. now market is full of naganadel, a clear fact that he got a huge nerf making it useless

Back