My thoughts about Shiny Eeveelutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
Rebalance for shiny eeveelutions.
1. Leafon and shiny leafeon.
Shiny leafeon have pretty bad moveset.
-Sunny Day as passive, really? For what? Ability Chlorophyl is usless in padv especially when pokemon's speed is on good level.
-Razor leaf ->Swift Okey, it could be. Anyway this change is neutral.
-Grass Whistle->Sweet Scent. That would be a good change if we could add Grass whistle as tm as second stunning move.
-Leaf Blade ->Magical Leaf. Well its his greatest change, and its just meeh. If you want to know my opinion, there should be placed grassy terrain.
What i dislike in magical leaf? Maybe its a better aoe move, but is quite slow in opposite to leaf blade, which deals dmg fast but on smaller area.
Argument(s):This is sad, that shiny meganium is better shiny grass pokemon that shiny leafeon since is easier to get.
All of of know how hard is get shiny eevee. You must buy special ticket and hunt there by many hours and pray about meeting with shiny eevee. And when we got shiny eevee(with the gods help ofc) we need to spend time on doing missions to get permission to evolve our eevee into leafeon.(If this char, who caught shiny eevee done leafeon before, its even more complicated..) Its why i think that shiny leafeon needs rebalance of his moveset.

2. Glaceon and Shiny Glaceon
We loosing 2 aoes on shiny glaceon(water pulse which is also area stun and icicle shot which is small area attack, but still its helpful in lvl up.) For this shiny glaceon got ice beam as stun move and snow flurry as area move. Okey i appreciate change on snow flurry, but this is a bit too small change as for hard to get shiny pokemon.. i will tell more, shiny glaceon have WORST moveset than its normal version.
I propose:
Back him aoe stun, if not Water Pulse it could be Freezy Dry.(or change snow flurry into ice water pulse, i mean add stun effect)
We have so many good ice moves, why shiny glaceon got so bad move and only one? maybe change snow flurry to blizzard or ice shards which can be his tms. If we got change in formula of snow flurry we still loosing 1 half area move and it would be good to got powerful area move.
As a passive, we got Ice shard, chage it to Aqua Jet, same effect but other type. Glaceon is weak to fire also to rock type. And these types are weak to water so it could be intresting option to pvp.
As a next pvp change icicle spear>Baby doll eyes. Pvp with dragon type wont hurt, and Glaceon got another move to counter his weakness which is fight type.
Maybe there will be also free spot to place move kind of aurora beam or something.

3.Espeon and Shiny Espeon.
I've noticed only two small changes which are:
Added passive skill
Psy pulse changed into mist ball.
And for the god sake, this is same situation like in case of glaceon. we have so many powerful psychic and not only moves that could be changed in its moveset..
Like for me, Mist ball also Extrasensory is out. Extrasensory changed for Psyblast or Shadow storm.
Future sight could be changed into tri attack then add future sight as Passive(second not replace)

4. Umbreon and Shiny Umbreon
There is one great change ->Moonlight replaced for Detect
and 2 lesser changes which are added passive and brutal swing replaced for stored power.(It gives umbreon chance to figt with his weakness)
As all of us know, umbreon for the most of time was one of most popular pokemons in padventures. Strong in pvp, Killing machine in pve.
His greatest defect was no any protection move. This is improved in shiny version. In fact umbreon lost his healing move but its fair trade.
My propose is add pursuit as passive, in free slot add moonblast or shadow ball.

5. Now have a look on the star of the day, Shiny Sylveon.
Its loosing stored power and on its spot its gain Reflect.
Its loosing Disarming Voice, which in my opinion is one of the worst fairy aoe move and gain.. Fairy Wind, the best area move to level up.
And its loosing swift to gain Hold Back which idk whats exactly doing becouse i seems to doesnt work in test room.
So why im writting that? To equal of rest shiny eeveelutions sylveon seems to be overpowered. Have OP moveset. Also OP tm learnset, better than shiny leafeon and shiny glaceon both at once.
If You dear Staff design movesets you are looking on it before or "Lets see, add this, maybe this oh and a bit of this"
If we have shiny eeveelutions which are pretty rare and exclusive we should have equal movesets. I think that Sylveon should be overpowered. Should be stronger than his normal form as he is. But other eeveelutions needs to be equal to him. Becouse when we got shiny eevee in our hands, the right choise of its evo is one for now. Yes,it is Sylveon!

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
I have Shiny Glaceon and I agree with you, but he dont need a big change, only ice shards to tm learnset and would be fine.
Shiny sylveon have perfect moveset, he have fairy wind in skill set which is good for exp, and he have hold back which is good for duels, so he isnt too op in exp and duels. Very good rebelanced.
Shiny Leafon is in my opinion second the best grass exp pokemon in game. But with your changes he would be too op, maybe just one of them and it would be fine.
Shiny Umbreon is okay, detect for moonlight very useful change, he is totally ok.
And shiny espeon... He is the weakest shiny eeveelution, he need small boost.(I dont have him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back