What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] My character has been deleted

Lubie Kredki

Reaction score
Hello, I'd like to know the reason of my deletion, because I didn't use any unofficial software to play for altering the system of the game. I had Pokemon Adventures client opened on both computers. I was only mining on first and simply playing on the second. I know that its forbidden to open 2 clients on the same computer and I didnt do it. Unless opening the client on another computer is also forbidden, but it doesnt appear in the rules.

Art. 1.14. Multi-Clientning, altering the game system to open 2 or more clients at the same time is strictly forbidden.

I'd like some explanations please.

Chori :)

Reaction score
Sorry pal, When i got there I did mining on your rock, and some seconds later you tried to and obviously it appeared "Rhyhorn, move"... then Hohhen told you to dance onboth and you couldn´t.

You were using bot, sorry.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Sorry pal, When i got there I did mining on your rock, and some seconds later you tried to and obviously it appeared "Rhyhorn, move"... then Hohhen told you to dance onboth and you couldn´t.

You were using bot, sorry.

Let me quess, he was playing at the other computer THAT while, so he couldn't answer you.

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter too much if it is 1 computer with MC or 2 computers. You were taking advantage of 2 characters simultaneously, one hunting and one minning.

Chori :)

Reaction score
Let me quess, he was playing at the other computer THAT while, so he couldn't answer you.

I dont care about his answers, we werent even talking.. but he was in a place where he couldnt get moved and i logged there ( I was there yesterday) and I used minning.

After like 30seconds I saw the message "Rhyhorn, Move."... That same message appears if you do mining where there is no mine... And it happened again after 2 minutes, He didnt even complained about nothing or anything.. But then I changed of mine and he was minning normally.

Idk how to explain if that isnt clear, but he was botting for sure.

Back