What's new

Welcome!

My account was hacked (James Ford)

James Ford

Reaction score
Good afternoon

I was hacked and I had no recovery key, the person came into my account on the site, picked up my recovery key and changed my password, only the registration of my business is my email. I am Brazilian and the person who stole my account apparently is not, who is suspect, because he went home to my other name. Would have the recovery key for the records of email account? the account that was hacked is that of James Ford, Bryder, John Locke. Please help me hope.

James Ford (account hacked)
or
Mauricio Cortes Lamparelli Junior
Brazil

JamesFord93

Reaction score
Ey, whats going on with you?... Who you think you are?, Why are you telling this kind of things?, You have no shame... First of all you hacked my account, you asked me with a character called "Administrator Zaac" my mail,account and my password, (I got an email invented to create an account in this game), and then you asked me the mail and I gave it to you, then you told me that it would no longer my mail that I have to change for another (and you gave me another mail) then I clear my invented mail from my password script...
You stole me money 800hd,36 diamonds,golem 70,golduck 54,raichu 55,chansey 60.. among many other things...
Thank God I got the recovery key since the first moment that I have made my account, I got restored thanks all my friends, and I payed diamonds, In fact, I have talked with a tutor "Drackul" I told him my situation, and he supported me.
So.. in the most respectful mode.. Stop doing "Hack" and play fair , I hope there are justice, and some day you´ll think about the feelings of the other people.

Kind Regards, James Ford.

Toddler

Reaction score
Whatever is going on...Whoever got hacked.....You are responsible for your account..Not us....We didnt choose to go to that hacklink..or choose to download any kind of software..

Back