What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Cuenta perdida (Lost account)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokechuz

Reaction score
Español: Hola, tenia mucho tiempo sin jugar y decidi volver a jugar para recordar los viejos tiempos, el asunto es que al parecer nisiquiera mi correo parece estar registrado ya, busque mi personaje en el juego y no aparece, yo era pokechuz del servidor Diamante y mi cuenta fue creada en 2015.

English: Hello, I had not played for a long time, and I decided to play again to remember the old days, the thing is that apparently my email does not even seem to be registered anymore, I looked for my character in the game and it does not appear, I was Pokechuz from the Diamond server and my account was created in 2015.

Royal

ANIME FOR REAL IS A CARTOON WORSE THAN SCOOBY DOO
Staff member
Reaction score
Hola, probablemente tu cuenta haya sido borrada en la ultima limpia de base de datos ya que se borraron cuentas que tenian cierto tiempo sin entrar al juego con personajes de nivel 80 para abajo si mal no recuerdo.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account cannot be found in our database so as Royal said, your account has been erased during database cleanup. We are really sorry but in this case we are not able to recover it anymore. However, the game has changed a lot and it's easier for newcomers to start the game as we have different new systems (and also Daily Login where you can obtain a premium account for few days) and for sure someone will help you :)

Good luck! I hope you will stay with us anyway.

mewlove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back