What's new

Welcome!

Mr Mime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Short. Mr Mime should have Mimic Walls again. Is known from fairy tale. I have 3 suggestion how could it work.

1) Maybe it could work like some new moves, which are self use. It will work only in duel and make the 3 -5 walls randomly on duel arena.

2) Other suggestion about Mimic Walls - works like protection but couldn't be break by any move. Mr Mime would make a walls around itself and through few seconds nothing couldn't hit Mime, but Mime could use move normally ( couse is its walls ).

3) Another one - would block our enemy for 5-7sec. If for example our enemy will use any area move, Mr Mime could block it by Mimic Walls. Will make around our enemy walls and move used by our opponent will work inside the walls, but without hitting anyone.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
you forgot to say "also please remove reflect and healing wish" .-.

Tsotss

Reaction score
you forgot to say "also please remove reflect and healing wish" .-.

I just write suggestions, my bad I didn't write for what it could be, you have right.. Even I didn't thought it will have it + Reflect. Btw, 1st could stay with Reflect and Wish. Why? Becouse as 2nd and 3rd don't protect or block them. Here is chance of block but also could make Mime with worse situation than was before used it.
One thing again. Why removing Wish if this will be implemented? A lot of pokemons have protect move + heal or smg like that. If it be a machine, of course something should be changed again. Enough is to try.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Well.. Bump it. Could you consider any change in Mime by putting Mimic Walls? It was really fun and nice move. And Mr Mime is famous of it ^^

Star-Lord

Reaction score
Ideia interessante, mas por favor não mexam no melhor suporte do jogo :35:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Not for now, but maybe later yes, as it needs some edits, since people used to block others, especially on cloned island and other places with narrow path. Jano would have to make it walkable.

Tsotss

Reaction score
I am really happy that You added Mimic Walls to its moveset. Also You mentioned about possibiity increasing cd of it. I think it should be increased. Mimic Walls move lasts 10 sec and we can use it every 10sec. Propably it is too much, have possiblity blocking moves from our opponent (especially in duel). I would like to suggest increasing its cd at least 5sec more or decreasing duration of Mimic Walls for 5sec.

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
Hello

First of all I wanted to say that you did a great job with Mime's rebalance. Its pretty amazing right now!

I only wanted to ask you to consider changing cooldown for Reflect to 45s

The reason is: though it's great for hunting (and pvp i suppose) as well now, Mime is still by far the best support poke in game for it has ref, aoe heal, blink and tp.

Problem is: now that Ref's cooldown is 50s, when we're hunting it doesnt recharge in enough time to move to the next mob and it makes mime an easy target. I know this seems white people problemish but it does make a difference. And i dont think 5s less in cd would affect this much pvp (but ofc I might be wrong, so duelers if you think so please say).

Regards

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello

First of all I wanted to say that you did a great job with Mime's rebalance. Its pretty amazing right now!

I only wanted to ask you to consider changing cooldown for Reflect to 45s

The reason is: though it's great for hunting (and pvp i suppose) as well now, Mime is still by far the best support poke in game for it has ref, aoe heal, blink and tp.

Problem is: now that Ref's cooldown is 50s, when we're hunting it doesnt recharge in enough time to move to the next mob and it makes mime an easy target. I know this seems white people problemish but it does make a difference. And i dont think 5s less in cd would affect this much pvp (but ofc I might be wrong, so duelers if you think so please say).

Regards

Sorry but no. Every Reflect's CD is 50s and it will stay like that, especially for Mr Mime that has also heal.
Since Mime was rebalanced, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back