What's new

Welcome!

Mega Swampert

Popeye

Reaction score
Hi, I want to suggest to add the ability mold breaker to mega swampert, now is a very bad pokemon even Gastrodon is better than Mega swampert...probably is good for exp but for duel is just a trash...There is only one in the game and it can't be tradeable...please add that anility, I am very sure that it wont be very op just good or better than other pokes of the same kind.

Thanks

Nymeria

Reaction score
He doesnt even learn it. Think about another change, cuzz that one will be rejected for sure.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Even though sometimes it seems like Staff and Rebalance Team make things they way they want, the always stay within what Bulbapedia says.

Therefore according to Bulbapedia, like Nymeria said, Mega Swampert doesn't learn ability Mold Breaker.

Though if you feel like it lacks something, feel free to make another suggestion. However, within what Bulbapedia says.

I assume your native language is Spanish, here is a link:
http://es.pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Swampert

If you speak English:
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Swampert_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

Invictus

Reaction score
Steelix also doesn't learn mold breaker and has it as ability, but yes, probably they won't add it for mega swampert but imo they (Mega Gardevoir and Mega Swampert) should be improved cuz theirs normal version looks better than the Mega after latest rebalances we got.

paulosedric

Reaction score
Steelix also doesn't learn mold breaker and has it as ability, but yes, probably they won't add it for mega swampert but imo they (Mega Gardevoir and Mega Swampert) should be improved cuz theirs normal version looks better than the Mega after latest rebalances we got.

U couldnt be more correct bro. Also take a look on mega Absol it seems kind of Pidgeon

Popeye

Reaction score
Bump!

Any news? I know that now is a mess in the world, need to wait more? Just let us (people who have mega) know when Megas are going to have the change...Thanks!!

Just a memory message

Popeye

Reaction score
Bump

Mega swampert doesn't work for any thing...is better any other pokemon include swampert

Let me cry!

Popeye

Reaction score
I already suggest something and Raisse write here that all the Megas (because all of it are shit) are gonna be fixed, so lets see what happen 2 weeks ago and then I can suggest something...

Pd: You can read all the pages not just this one my dear

Popeye

Reaction score
Any news?

Or can someone tell us when we will see some news on mega pokemon?

Back