What's new

Welcome!

Master Ball quest lvl 100+

Vrax6661

Reaction score
Me and my rls were talking about how to suggest a master ball quest yesterday. We were thinking making it a level 100+ quest. Hard to do ofc but possable. Only make master ball a 50/50 catch tho so it is possable to fail. So there will be all pokemon on the server but there is still a chance at it. Maybe even a 30/70 chance of catching whatever you throw it at. Make the quest in celadon and requirements have all 8 badges and do missions in the "silph co" like in the origional games. I forgot the old dudes name you talk to in there to get it but it can be found. Make it so you have to battle trainers to get to the old dude like the team rocket quest and like in the game you have to battle team rocket. Once you get to the old dude he will ask for 10 luck things that meowths drop, 30 Scythes, Fire stone, Thunder stone, Water stone and if its possable to make the script a eevee(makes it hard to do the quest).

Its just a suggestion. If people come up here and call me a fool it really doesent bother me so your just wasteing your own time.

/Vrax Kyrin

Monkey

Reaction score
I see no point in a ball that can fail after all the hard work you made to get it.

Vrax6661

Reaction score
I see no point in a ball that can fail after all the hard work you made to get it.

Oh really now? But i dont see you complaining about box 3 or anything. Box 3 is way more time consuming and you can get shitty pokemon out of it. There isent much of a difference between this and the box's. But opinions are opinions oh well :p Doesent make a difference to me that you dont like the idea.

/Vrax Kyrin

Avb

Reaction score
Idea isn't good...I think that idea with stones, luck medalions is a failure, quest for master ball should be much harder, much longer. Spending money on lucky medalion's and stones is too easy. One in this idea is good, that master ball have 50% of chance go catch a poke.

Back