What's new

Welcome!

Master Ash Quest

Do you liked the idea?

• Total voters

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
So I’m here so post my idea about a quest involving Ash, because he is so important in anime and here have no importance.
Requirements:
Level 100+
Box 2, box 3, fight tower, elemental quest (100+ quest) complete
60 Catch
Have beaten all gyms

So I was thinking about Ash npc in Pallet (maybe in arena)

First part of quest:
Ash will ask you to help in his mission so you need catch 60 pokes.

Second:
Ash will ask you some itens: 50 Pikachu tail, 50 squirtle hulls, 50 bulbs, 50 charizard wings, 10 hamburgers, 10 hot dogs, 10 pizzas, 1 water stone.

Third:
Ash will ask you to find Gary and beat him because he stole his hat. Remember: Beat Gary will be very hard maybe he will use some cloned pokes.

Fourth:
Ash will ask you beat all gyms.

Fifth: Ash will invite you for a duel. If you beat he you will won a random box (box1, box2, box3, box 4, jotho box), 2k, 500 ub.

Ash will use 6 pokes:
Snorlax, Lapras, Charizard, Pikachu, Squirtle and Bulbasaur. But his pokes will be really OP. Remember Pikachu is able to kill an Onix or a Dragonite in anime. Same as Squirtle and Bulbasaur.

Beat Ash will be the harder of all and you will be only to try only once an hour. You will need use all of you to beat he. I really think that this is a good idea because Ash needs some importance in game and to be the master trainer you need beat the master that is Ash.

Any suggestions posts here or message me in game, Ashcaiobra – diamond.
PS: This is my first big post and suggestion so I don’t have the ability to put some photos or change something to make the post better. But the idea is here =D. Sorry for bad English too I’m still learning.

Headless Hunter

Banned user
Reaction score
Hmmm, my opinion about this idea, it's good, maybe change that box 1, also like you said Pikachu gotta be his strongest poke (like killing Aerodactyl or something) and also there is mission already that includes Ash but it's bugged, so noone is doing it.

emesh

Reaction score
Third:
Ash will ask you to find Gary and beat him because he stole his hat. Remember: Beat Gary will be very hard maybe he will use some cloned pokes.

But what if i beat him before that quest? I've done Ash Quest before bug...

Fifth: Ash will invite you for a duel. If you beat he you will won a random box (box1, box2, box3, box 4, jotho box), 2k, 500 ub.
Mayby little change - Box4 for Cloned or something else? Box4 is the best box, too many ppl will get the chance for Aero catch :/

Cataclysm

Reaction score
I think it's a good idea but you can change some items because i think that is too easy to get it...
And you can eliminate box1, it's not a good reward for this type of quest...
Well, it's my opinion ! :)

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
But what if i beat him before that quest? I've done Ash Quest before bug...

Mayby little change - Box4 for Cloned or something else? Box4 is the best box, too many ppl will get the chance for Aero catch :/

Maybe as it is a new quest everybody can do it. And the chance to get an aero will be hard first need have luck and get a box4 latter need get an aero in so many pokemons ans remember is for only 100+. Cloned box isnt so good because they are getting more and more expensives alaka gengar nite and others cloneds are much more than all of box4 less aero.

I think it's a good idea but you can change some items because i think that is too easy to get it...
And you can eliminate box1, it's not a good reward for this type of quest...
Well, it's my opinion ! :)

I said this itens because are itens of pokes that Ash have pikachu, lax, zard maybe can increase the number but will no be so easy because the respaws are all of different pokes and lax for exemplo respaw is 5min so will need a good time to get the itens :). Box 1 i think need to be included because box4 are very good and box1 very bad so need an equilibrium in the quest.

There is already Ash Quest.
I know but is bugged for so long time. And this is just a new suggestion for a new quest more challenging and I dont remember the rewards but i think wasnt so good. And this quest include mission that Ash may really do like get pikachu tails (itens of fis pokes), catch pokes, beat he in duel to be the master trainer and not kill kadabras (as i remember was a part of ash quest correct me if Im wrong).

Duuu

Reaction score
good idea ash, the game need more good quest

emesh

Reaction score
There is already Ash Quest.

I have other idea, leave it as is - Ash Quest (ofc, repair it).
Add Elite Four, and after beat all of them (from this idea http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?4857-Towards-the-top-The-Quest) - add last mission, duel with Ash.

Need:
- Box2, Box3 or with J
- 100+ quest
- lvl 130.
- catch 60/70 or 100/110 with Johto catches

He will have pokes lvl 200/250 or mayby 300, with very strong Pikachu :D

Rest of fight, like Ashcaiobra idea.

Isn't better?

Last edited:

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
I have other idea, leave it as is - Ash Quest (ofc, repair it).
Add Elite Four, and after beat all of them (from this idea http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?4857-Towards-the-top-The-Quest) - add last mission, duel with Ash.

Need:
- Box2, Box3 or with J
- 100+ quest
- lvl 130.
- catch 60/70 or 100/110 with Johto catches

He will have pokes lvl 200/250 or mayby 300, with very strong Pikachu :D

Rest of fight, like Ashcaiobra idea.

Isn't better?

Can add this E4 quest as a requirement to do this ash quest but I don't know about your idea because ash will have a quest and latter you will fight with he in a different place :D, and I don't like E4 box but i agree that need E4 in game too.

gathor

Reaction score
Ash will smash us.... like my signature

Attachments

• bloggif_4f9f648c9ebcb.jpg
    bloggif_4f9f648c9ebcb.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Bone.

Reaction score
No lifers will do that in 1 day, maybe remove the 2k reward.

Back