What's new

Welcome!

Make Megas great again

Popeye

Reaction score
Hi, with some players that have mega stone we want to suggest some change in the actual mega evo system.

1) Decrease the duration of the mega evo in 6 hours, also decrese the cooldown of this at 6 hours.

2) Stay as it is now but start the cooldown once we use the stone "The system now start once the mega evo is over and you need to be ONLINE to start the cooldown, so if you acivate the stone and get out of the game for 3 days, you will lose the mega evo and in that moment the cooldown will start working"

3) Keep the duration in 8 hours and decrease the cooldown at 8 hours.

Zecao

Reaction score
It would be a good idea to change the system of mega evolutions a bit, having only 6 hours to take advantage of a mega pokemon. But what happens when we don't take out the pokeball so that the transformation is over? time starts running from that moment it would be great to keep time but without having to wait to get the pokemon to start the time to be able to transform again automatically discounting the hours he was in the pokeball

Lance

Reaction score
To be honest i do agreed that it can be changed a bit and i agree that is kinda annoying to the cd timer start when u take the poke out of the ball, but to make it able to use when ever you want its a bit strong, i agree too that timer can be changed but only to count when is out is waaay to much, think this, u take it out for a few minuts and then u log off for a few days and u still have mega evo? is kinda too much, maybe imo would be nice to do it 6x10 hours or even 4x8 hours, but that the timer resets when that 6 or 4 hours pass, no just when u take it out from the ball.

Popeye

Reaction score
To be honest i do agreed that it can be changed a bit and i agree that is kinda annoying to the cd timer start when u take the poke out of the ball, but to make it able to use when ever you want its a bit strong, i agree too that timer can be changed but only to count when is out is waaay to much, think this, u take it out for a few minuts and then u log off for a few days and u still have mega evo? is kinda too much, maybe imo would be nice to do it 6x10 hours or even 4x8 hours, but that the timer resets when that 6 or 4 hours pass, no just when u take it out from the ball.

I thing I didn't explain well, I want to suggest that the time and the way that you use the pokemon is the same as it is now, the different is in the cooldown of the stone, because now start when the time pass, or if you are not online, start when you log in after more than 8 hours, that is kind anoying, because the time of the cooldown is more than the 12 hours that you should be.

Back