What's new

Welcome!

Magnemite and Magneton

McK3A7

Reaction score
I think thats a good idea because magneton is very useless so when they add (if they add) zap cannon then more people would buy it ;P (?)

Raszagal

Reaction score
I have a magneton.. "medium" lvl, and it's hard to lvl up.

But, I'm waiting for the update (And you should do the same), because Magneton was buffed on Alba's thread (about kanto rebalance).

Also, Magneton will become Steel/Electric Type, and that will be quite good.

zaaths

Reaction score
I know it will be steel/electric type, but it's still hard to lvl up and it's hard to kill with it, I say this because I have a magneton lvl 65 and it's very hard to lvl up, it have very high cooldowns too

KunK

Reaction score
I don't think magneton needs a new power... and much pokemon in the game learn lots of attacks, but they can`t have all the powers... much of them have more of 20 available attacks...

zaaths

Reaction score
I think that magneton needs that attack, because it's cooldowns are slow... for example, raichu's electric storm cooldown will be 50 sec, but magneton's electric storm won't change and it's 100... And the cooldown of thunder shock and thunder bolt are slow too (in my opinion)

phibrizzo

Reaction score
I agree with it, magneton's power should be raised. Add zap cannon or atleast less cooldowns.

Back