What's new

Welcome!

Lol something to maybe strike some talking

Enzed

Reaction score
Mmmm... I think... Pewter, or Cinnabar island... :B

Toddler

Reaction score
When i think about these cities lol, I cant help but think about the cities in PO. Now I wonder if they are going to try to remake the maps in the Gameboy games..Yes?

Percin

Reaction score
i think so cause i saw a vid where a guy did Cut and he was from pallet going to pewter , and i have to say it looked pretty good :D

Toddler

Reaction score
Yeah i like how the gba and tibia both have that square meter format..so its easy to remake the gameboy games with the Pokemon/tibia programs..I cannot wait to play..ive been looking for a maple story server temporarily...but you know...norton is a SoB to deal with lol so idk what to do while waiting..what are you guys doing on your wait?

Percin

Reaction score
but i have a question . will there be the same pokemon as it is in the gameboy like ratattas ,pidgeys and caterpies over pallet ?

Toddler

Reaction score
I havent heard what they are going to do with the spawn areas. Im just going to assume that they are going to set it up like that...For example

In fuchsia:
Koffing
Ekans
Etc..Generally whats found in fuchsia.

So im assuming they are gonna go by whats found in what area xddd...Dont take that as a final answer..but thats just what i think ;p

Percin

Reaction score
but i wonder how theyll fix this thing with the legendarys

Back