What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Lajjra Obreviate Check the Real Conversation Of That players

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
And what about this? How are you going to explain this? It's not fake.
CgWDr4.png

nengcM.png

Makarno.-

Reaction score
He's saying the truth. Silver faked the messages.

6kitqZ.png

How did Chiino to send message from the future? His message is from 16:24 but PC time is 16:22.

1249793617_1593.jpg

I would advice tutors to have more respect and don't tell anyone "STOP CRYING" unless you have enough proofs and see all evidences with special care and not just a flash view. Remember you are part of the staff and arrogance only makes you a bad image.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
That's right. Chiino you are right. Also the letter "i" looks like half of l .
The only thing I can say, I am sorry.
You are undeleted.

Last edited:

Pyrokar

Reaction score
1. Silver has enforcement the ban/del at Chiino, also his screens about illegal trade were fake, so it cannot be considered as Chiino/he was the one who tried to do the illegal trade. That was hardcore scam, still scam. That's banable. If you got more proofs against Silver he might be deleted.

2. About Shigella... Yeah, indeed Staff impersonation is punished with permanent ban (deletion). That whole scam is confusing, so it was just "better" to do less than make another "mistake". So now he's deleted.

Chiino Trainer

Reaction score
He's saying the truth. Silver faked the messages.

6kitqZ.png

How did Chiino to send message from the future? His message is from 16:24 but PC time is 16:22.

1249793617_1593.jpg

I would advice tutors to have more respect and don't tell anyone "STOP CRYING" unless you have enough proofs and see all evidences with special care and not just a flash view. Remember you are part of the staff and arrogance only makes you a bad image.

Thanks Makarno !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back