What's new

Welcome!

Khanto Box - Quest suggestion

Budyn

Reaction score
Well as we all know Squirtle, Charmander & Bulbasaur are too good to be starters. Well How about a Khanto box?
All of the quest would be 'around' Proffesor Oak's assistant because There's already 1 quest with proffesor oak :p, That means u have to deliver the assistant the items and battle him.

Requirements:

Lvl 20+

Items Required:

30 pots of lava
50 water pendants
50 leaves
150 water gems
150 seeds
150 fire essences

Conversation:

You: Hi
Proffesor Oak's assistant: Hello kid.
You: Mission
Proffesor Oak's assistant: I'm currently doing some research about pokemons, could you bring me "30 pots of lava,50 water pendants,50 leaves,15 electric boxes,150 water gems,150 seeds,150 fire essences?
You: [Goes away]
Proffesor Oak's assistant: How rude!

After you get all the items you go back to the NPC.

You: Hi
Proffesor Oak's assistant: Hello kid.
You: Mission
Proffesor Oak's assistant: Have you got everything I've asked for?
You: yes
Proffesor Oak's assistant: Brilliant! Now Let's test the 4 pokemon's me and Proffesor Oak have recently caught! If you win you can have one of them!

His poke's are

Charmander [30]
Bulbasaur [30]
Squirtle [30]
Pikachu [25]

Khanto box:
box6.png
Thanks Mojmistrz! :D

Then u have to duel him and if u win u get a khanto box, and a random Khanto pokemon [Charmander, Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Squirtle All lvl 20-25] from it :p

Last edited:

Som

Reaction score
I agree with it except the levels, maybe get it down to 30 and since Pikachu was technically Ash's starter pokemon, why not add it too? I'd say Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur all level 25-30 in the box.

Budyn

Reaction score
I agree with it except the levels, maybe get it down to 30 and since Pikachu was technically Ash's starter pokemon, why not add it too? I'd say Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur all level 25-30 in the box.

Done it :p

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
It's the best idea I've ever seen, Mr. budyn.

im not forced to do thisbtw

Moj mistrz

Reaction score
Nice idea, I agree with that, but if in box will be Pikachu then add to required items some electric box(30) and screws(150). :)
Edit:
Even made a sprite of Kanto box :D.
box6.png

Last edited:

Budyn

Reaction score
Changed pokemon's lvl's to a bit lower and added the sprite, thanks Mojmistrzuniu! xD

Tummi

Reaction score
Pikachu is not starter... Check in www. Ash get him becouse Oak have one pokemon more.
Agree but only Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander.

Last edited:

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Too much itens for such simple pokemon. Free players can't get bulb and squirtle hull easily. If they are vip to get the itens, they can simple catch them. Change it for water pendant and leaves, and lower the number of it (10 is good enough)

Budyn

Reaction score
Changed Bulbs to leaves and squirtle hulls to water pendants, also added 15 electric boxes. Now it's a FACC quest :p

thanks for contributing/helping/commeting everyone.

Som

Reaction score
Pikachu is not starter... Check in www. Ash get him becouse Oak have one pokemon more.
Agree but only Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander.

I know it's not a starter but it would be nice to have an electric pokemon added since fire, grass, water and electric are the most common types of pokemon in any team of a pokemon trainer in the GBA games.

Luis Ortiz

Banned user
Reaction score
Nice Budyn and I thought you were actually useless. At least you take ideas and critiques not like that other guy Anderimbrzenho guy which insults people for constructive criticism.

Tedric

Reaction score
Nice Budyn and I thought you were actually useless. At least you take ideas and critiques not like that other guy Anderimbrzenho guy which insults people for constructive criticism.

Indeed LOL

alek

Reaction score
men gogo idea singed!! 100% argue

I mean, signed.

Last edited:

Monkey

Reaction score
then every low lvl will easily get one those pokes, bad idea, I doubt that it'll be implemented.

Back