What's new

Welcome!

Justice points someone <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchess

Reaction score
This is a great moment to see my perfect game contains "JUSTICE" within. I got deleted(Not banned). Premium Shop function was open and able to sell my diamonds for ten(10) points then buy for seven(7) points. But I wonder why that function command "!POINTS" disabled two days ago then activated by "SOMEONE" last night. Was that function activated for some of your close friends?Maybe girlfriends? Or boyfriends? Brothers? This is very certain that wasn't for us :)

You put dinner on the table then we ate that. And there wasn't any warning :) "Do not eat this dinner, otherwise I will hit you with the whip of JUSTICE"

I wouldn't expect to be comprehended by anyone.
Life goes on :)
But "JUSTICE POINTS SOMEONE" <3
SOMEONE WHO ACTIVATED THAT FUNCTION :)
I WILL SEE THAT NAME OF ADMIN OR GM DELETED RIGHT HERE UNDER THIS POST.
OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE CONTACT WITH <3 NINTENDO <3 ABOUT COPYRIGHTS ;)

Warm regards to all of my friends!
ALL HAIL HOHENHEIM!

P.S. Don't delete this post if you are brave :)

huberto

Reaction score
I will not comment your report, just want to say that Nintendo don't care about games with less than 10 000 active players. One of our old admins asked them long time ago. I wish you good luck fighting for justice, hope you can get undeleted.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Contrary to your absurd speculation, your account was blocked due to taking advantage of a bug. Next time you see an abnormal thing like this, report it instead of taking advantage. For this insolence you get permanent banishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back