What's new

Welcome!

Jhon Locker

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhonlockediamond

Reaction score
I'm Jhon locker the "Hacker" cousin of Rodriguh, I decided to make a joke with him taking their pokemons and putting in another character Jhon locke, I stopped to play padventures a some time ago.
And now scouring the pc of Rodriguh, I found his account and password and I decided to make a joke taking all his pokes and from their friends, What I don't knew after a travel at Sunday, I see that my account was deleted from Dracarys,I did not imagine that this joke came to this point. So I decided to make this post to explain me what happened, that all didn't passed a bad joke, and I can prove all evidences that you need. And I would be greatful if you undeleted my account to pass all his pokemons to they.
Regards from me.
Sorry for the incident.

Phaesta

Reaction score
If its a joke, sorry, but its a stupid one. You should think in consequences before act like this...

-In defense of Rodriguh's case: related case in this link--> http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?29901-Help

I know, rules exist to be follow (in this case, don't recover pokes lost by hackers), but they are applied to general cases, i think this case looks like an individual example. The "hacker" admits the "joke", but he is banished now, he cant return all pokemons stoled by himself (also, he WANTS to return them). I hope the hacker should stay banished as well, but i hope these pokemon should return to their original owners...

Of course, this is only my opinion.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Sorry, but you must REMAIN deleted!
I've been talking with his cousin yesterday! And he told me the same story a little differently.
In my opinion still has a lot of thing not solved in this conversation. And that includes her supposed cousin saying he had been the victim of "hacker."
His cousin told me that you thought the house of Jonathan Pires belonged to him (Rodriguh). But the informations are clear just give a simple click!

11:34 You see an open door.
It belongs to house 'Unnamed House #22'. Jonathan Pires owns this house.
Position: [X: 3860] [Y: 2988] [Z: 7].

And you went to the house of Jonathan Pires and took all his Pokemon and items too. A bad joke and strange do not you think?!

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
As the rules says pokemons/items that were stolen will NEVER be recovered.
Gl
My pokemons werent recovereds so its your problem...
Bye!

rodriguhdiamond

Reaction score
Sorry :/

I did not know it was a joke! I actually thought it was a hacker, but knowing of all this ... I was very ashamed of my friends of Game'' Sorry'' I just hope Andyrax help! I have hope when Andyrax see this, him go help :(

Andyrax

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Now you can see all the damage you will cause your cousin and his friends.

You will stay Deleted. I already talk with Rodriguh and told him what to do, so don't worry for him.

I'm not going to help you or accept your apology.
For me you are a greedy hacker, and maybe if I hadn't Deleted you, you'd kept the Pkmns in your Account.

You may joke, but I don't.

Closed.

Regards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back