What's new

Welcome!

Jertusz's Helping Job

Jertusz

Reaction score
I thought it would be nice. If you don't like my idea, ok it's fine. It's your opinion but i disagree with you. I made this thread to manage other people to help other players. They should see how much fun is it.

Last edited:

Jertusz

Reaction score
Ok. Please Makarno or Wario move this thread to trade if it's ok.

Pikus

Reaction score
and I agree...very strange idea xd! but ingenious and noble!
Good Luck form this mission from GOD bro!

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Well I don't mind if you're trying to show up yourself or what you wanna achieve from this thread, but the main point on this is that you're helping people, and that's good.
Congratulations and keep going.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
But..but.. i thought "helping" would be for the good of the others, not for showing yourself.
Just my opnion.

I think the same than sucri, its like "look, Im helping to others and I want to show it to everybody" but its a noble action really.

Keep going! good luck

Chris'Diana

Reaction score
Maybe he's showing it for tell to everyone "I'm here for help", because just doing, isn't all the people that will see his availability. That's a good way to keep your game, I'm glad with that.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Maybe he's showing it for tell to everyone "I'm here for help", because just doing, isn't all the people that will see his availability. That's a good way to keep your game, I'm glad with that.
I'll start this thread to show you screenshot's of me helping other players.
His words. Anyway, nevermind, i just think that help should be, to help, if you know what i mean.

M. Killer

Reaction score
He'd have done something like "I'm helping players, post here if you need something", not "I'll show me helping other players". For me its just to show up, not to help at all. And at least me its worst than doing nothing.
Ps: That's what I said in my deleted posts.

Last edited:

Jertusz

Reaction score
Changes

I've changed the starting post read it and tell me of now it will be ok.

Makarno or Wario please delete all my post in this thread except this and the first one.

M. Killer

Reaction score
I've changed the starting post read it and tell me of now it will be ok.

Makarno or Wario please delete all my post in this thread except this and the first one.
It's better now, but isnt so easy to change the first impression.

Jertusz

Reaction score
I know it :/ but this is what i really wanted to do I'm sorry but it was a missunderstanding.

Last edited:
Back