What's new

Welcome!

it's time to say goodbye

Klor

Reaction score
At first I want to say thanks to Jano and Raissa, they carry this project very well nowadays.
So much good new uptades and news things to do in game.

Secondly Sadly I do have to say I stayed in PAD long time enough. Believe or not I'm here since day 1 quite funny right? 9 years?
-My first char Love was deleted because his level was too low at time they clean their database.
-Klor my second char was well known at begin of Pad. I got one of the first ditto and Arcanine. Never past the lv 80 :7:
-Linz My 3 char Incrible was one of the richer char in PAD before I quit for the first time.Still level 122. I had a lot of fun with the people who played with me that time. Also I was winner of a PA tournament !!!

17:05 You see a golden ball trophy.Linz, 1st place of Bracket E, PA Tournament 12/7/2012

-Chakan My 4 Char. After quit I gave my pokemon to Chakan one of my good friends in here. I played a couple of times in his account but lost contact.
I keep good memories from the PAD, I mean I knew everything until 2014 it was quite a lot but, I never did any of the high end quest with a believe could change the way I see the game(Even the tm 33, the tm reflect one!!!) . But there no much of people I know nowadays to play together.
I do think you guys make this game to hard at some points, challeging someone would say, people spend a lot of time in respawn leveling or catching 10.000 balls is crazy? Never did myself, but ye I do believe so.

I guess the Gap between players is the main reason I leaving. I guess I would have to work 1 year to catch up or so.

Anyway Thank you guys for the game created for us, for every fun I had inside here.
keep doing uptading and strong <3

Back