What's new

Welcome!

Is it only me, or does only Ultimation bot?

Creatura

Reaction score
Alcohol is so mainstream.

I Drank more Alcohol in clubs that you can't count _ it

Bai

Thx I`m sleepy and its hard for me to see all mistakes that I make/made.

To Danix

I didn`t participated in hacking it was you that though so or your lousy friend Yskoff told you it. You don`t have any proof so screw you. If you think you broke my or any other member heart saying Ultifags you are wrong and for your and others information we fuck that what you are saying.

bb its a waste of my time to post here with you noob

danixx

Reaction score
Thx I`m sleepy and its hard for me to see all mistakes that I make/made.

To Danix

I didn`t participated in hacking it was you that though so or your lousy friend Yskoff told you it. You don`t have any proof so screw you. If you think you broke my or any other member heart saying Ultifags you are wrong and for your and others information we fuck that what you are saying.

bb its a waste of my time to post here with you noob
Great to hear that noob, so why are you wasting time here when you dont give a fuck over what im saying? Get a grip..

Abunyan

Reaction score
For now not :(

whatever, let's dance ultifags

funny-cat-on-the-snow.jpg

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Stop telling that only Ultimation bots. When you were in Ulti you were botting too I can have witness for that and not only one. Screen shows only that he was using sing and its only a screen. Only proof you have is that he used skill and you have no proof for that he used skills when you blocked him. Btw blocking is illegal so you should be banned for that like Padre on Scyther.

Btw you should get a rl life not only PA or forum PA. And I don`t understand why even if someone is botting you act like police officer. He doesn`t make any harm to you yeah its illegal but not only ppl from Ultimation use bots. There are more players that use bot but you only see ppl who are from Ultimation.

We at least know who play not like you 7 months of playing and you don`t have 100 lvl. Face it man you are a noob that thinks he means something on this server by posting in every thread on forum.

Tell me a single name of someone who bots and is not in Ultimation ;/

Back