Zeldax

Reaction score
Zeldax: Hello nino
Nino: Hi
Zeldax: Let me introduce myself
Undertaker: As I stand
Zeldax: We can interview you?
Nino: and that they reason?
Zeldax: Of course to inform the community of PWO, a little more.
Nino: Good question, I will answer very quiet
Zeldax: Okay, first you could give us some of your personal information?
Nino: My name is Nino Fischer I have 21 years, I live in Barcelona but I'm from Bolivia.
Zeldax: The question that many have, I cial that much for the beta?, Rumors have run you no longer have your scrip Nahruto
Nino: Well, it's true that is connected narutho least, had some problems, but will he, so far it does not discourage us to continue doing what we can, I'm mapping, Sir Linkin really helps me in those areas is very good, and good we are editing the client, but I hope narutho back soon so just this and we have the beta as it is what we all hope
Undertaker: Sir linkin is part of the team in PWO?
Nino: Well mapper is an assistant of mine, for there is begun, after the team may enter.
Zeldax: Very interesting indeed, a question that many people care, referred to with this: "Active users will be part of the test server?, We could explain that means active?, As many take it to post much , and sometimes get to make spam.
Nino: we already know who and who not to get, and of course does not mean you have 300 post to be brought into the test, helping people in the forum, guide, which is not spam * and understand me.
Zeldax: Clear
Undertaker: It is ready and the web hoster?
Nino: yeah right from the start we are working with a dedicated server. there we do our test functions, and we are trying things, etc, the website that will be for creating the character, not even check, but that does not interest us at the moment that does not give problems.
Zeldax: Very good to know it, a question that I think we would appreciate Taffy: What did you think of the gym, I think is very good, you think?
Nino: Yes, just now was looking at, if this very good, maybe steal some ideas and make it your style and good, if you want to do more gym, so we welcome ideas if we like.
Undertaker: I like the idea that users provide ideas, or so simply atraz the project?
Nino: of course I like some ideas are great, and if we see that people like the will, we want everyone to be comfortable
Undertaker: The system is now ready to pay for VIP?
Nino: These functions do not bother us are very easy to do.
Zeldax: We would like to know who is responsible for each member of staff, we know that your child works on the mapping, but dawn and the others?
Nino:
Alba - Head Community Manager
Koob - C + + coder
Nahruto - Lua scripter
Nino - Mapper
Undertaker: Add Pokemon shinys?
Nino: these are small details that would delay us more, but hey do not say that I rather like the idea, and I've seen a couple of sprites in the forum about this and I like it.
Zeldax: Nahruto addition, all assets are?, And who have not seen much of the forum, but in this project?
Nino: narutho besides we are all active, and move every day
Undertaker: How is the function of Haverst:
Nino I explain we have added a new function similar to that harvest will be mining, only a few pokemon may make that function, which consist in breaking some types of stone and get some stones that you can agree with the berries, to make items Atack of healing, of local advocacy.
Zeldax: Great idea, this is easy?
Nino: breaking the stone by stone Minning take about 20 min to go out again, like the trees for berries, berries to open a 3% chance to touch, to other higher will not be easy to get go and stones. and these items can sell at a good price in the store
Undertaker: The new items will make for the characters?
Nino: the character does not need items that will have the fishing rod, the rope, pokedex, etc, as always, will put new bag, and some other things, simple things
Zeldax: I understand, then you could say that the server is on track, ie there is a problem that has stalled?
Nino is not the only Nahruto, but all we are moving forward every day.
Undertaker: Please provide the name of a future tester? but of course, if you can not understand it.
Nino: Yeah just one, Nino, xD.
Zeldax: Hahaha good because that's all, thank you very much for your time, know that you are probably busy, thanks, and we expect more news.
Nino: Well, anything we see on the forum and perhaps in the test xD chao: #.

I make it in Spanish but Shivex traslade it.

Kibuba

Reaction score
-.-
Zeldax... ok. (Y).

Great interview.
i hope that the scripter come back soon...

Cya~~

alek

Reaction score
It's great reading this interviews, always helps you to know a bit more about the staff, and a bit more about some subjects of the game as well.

Dawn

Reaction score
]Um question. Why is that person talking about me? What does it have to do with me?

alek

Reaction score
Dawn said:
]Um question. Why is that person talking about me? What does it have to do with me?

No one cares about you -.^.

Dawn

Reaction score
alek said:
Dawn said:

OMG @ YOUR SIGNATURE. xD
That's epic.
Btw! Pedrito, have you read all the interview?
Doubt it. '-'

alek

Reaction score
Dawn said:
alek said:
Dawn said:

OMG @ YOUR SIGNATURE. xD
That's epic.
Doubt it. '-'

Actually i didn't, and now that i did:

REFER TO MY PREVIOUS POST.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Dawn said:
alek said:
Dawn said:

OMG @ YOUR SIGNATURE. xD
That's epic.
Doubt it. '-'
and did you read the post date? doubt it. '-'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back