What's new

Welcome!

Improving market

Abble

Reaction score
Greetings adventures.

Have you ever logged on the other world just to check the market? And then, when you find something you wanna buy, you'd wait untill the owner of the market offer gets online, so you can send him a message, asking him to remove his pokemon from market and then to put it on both worlds market for 3 diamonds. It's a lot of bureaucracy, the waiting untill he's online, the conversation to ask him to do that, the need to make him believe that you're really going to buy his pokemon and not only make him waste 3 diamonds...

Here's the proposition: If you could make another module, called world market, which you would only be able to buy things by paying 3 diamonds (and the price of what you want as well). This world market wouldn't be like the average market, it would be from the other world that you're in, for instance, if you are from diamond, the market would be from pearl.
The world market wouldn't affect in any bad way the items/pokemons you put on market, because everything would be there without the need to put the 3 diamonds, the only difference is that the buyer that's not from your former world would have to "waste" the 3 diamonds, instead of the seller.

here's how I thought it could be (poorly made on paint):

3hhYlmM.png

eqRVgP7.png

Regards,
Abble

Abble

Reaction score
Well, I thought of making how it could look like so here it is:
N58cydj.png

I couldn't do any good with fonts because they are buggy on my PC but I think it still looks decent. ( Sorry for the colors too, I was on a hurry )

of course my paint skills are no match to you ahhaha

Cpadde

Reaction score
I like this idea, and I love ur paint skills

Tsotss

Reaction score
Idea is good, but ( to Karsiukas, cuz he made picture with all world offers ) - as we know Platinum has been created to "alone" server, it means the offers from Platinum shoudn't exist in Diamond/Pearl market & inversely [ Offers from Diamond/Pearl shoudn't exist in Platinum world ]

Abble

Reaction score
Idea is good, but ( to Karsiukas, cuz he made picture with all world offers ) - as we know Platinum has been created to "alone" server, it means the offers from Platinum shoudn't exist in Diamond/Pearl market & inversely [ Offers from Diamond/Pearl shoudn't exist in Platinum world ]

to be honest, he only made and example of how it could be, but in my opinion the best way would be another market to each world, so people that don't have diamonds wouldn't try to buy things from the other world by mistake. And platinum wouldn't be a part of this world market ofc.

Back