What's new

Welcome!

Idea for players with oldest pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiino Trainer

Reaction score
Ok, a lot of players can't play PA with the new client because have an oldest pc etc . . . And i have a Idea,
What its my idea ??

Well i think the players can choose the client of they want to use.
For example: I want to use the New Client, i download that etc. . . But another guy like the Oldest Client he can download oldest client and all can be happy playing PA.

Well that's its my Idea but if the admins don't like this or he don't want to do a new oldest client we have to use the new and forgot the oldest.

Post your suggestions.

koles

Reaction score
I say this same, and agree with you.

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
That was already suggested, but it's impossible because of the new effects addeds in game

The Stand-Alone client (old version) doesn't support effects like otclient, if you use, your client will crash everytime and you will cannot play :3

migve

Reaction score
i can play with new client.. but i prefer another client..

koles

Reaction score
I think add new client, and old with low sprites.
But wait for administration, they say what they want do with this problem.

Last edited:

Khan

Reaction score
The only way this is possible is if the admins remove the limit of effects/sprites on the old client, and then gotta remake all the scripts so they work on old client (with less functionality). And that means far too much work to be done. So chance of this happening? Probably never, or should I say soon? I will let you guys know if this ever changes though.

Until then, be smart. Try to make sure your PC has the latest drivers and make sure to turn off any opened applications, and put priority to PAdventuresclient to 'high'.
Disable sounds/shaders etc, just make sure your PC is in best performance that it can have.

The players who have done these things, have gotten a pretty descent FPS boost, some have just too old pc's to handle the dx9 client though. So try opengl client then, if you are one of those.

rock

Reaction score
Can i ask a question?

I play game because my PC dosen't worked Assassin's Creed or etc. high qualty games.
And PA '' want be a high qualty game'' ?
If it ''yes'' i play LoL,WoW or another game.

C'mon guys be a honest;
If i want high qualty game i play LoL,WoW or another game but i don't want high qualty game...now PA gone our PC's.

Note=My problem(C++) is not belong this game,i solved it but i want old players in game (For example=Wesker)

Last edited:

Khan

Reaction score
Can i ask a question?

I play game because my PC dosen't worked Assain Creed or etc. high qualty games.
And PA '' want be a high qualty game''?
If it ''yes'' i play LoL,WoW or another game.

C'mon guys be a honest;
If i want high qualty game i play LoL,WoW or another game but i don't want high qualty game...now PA gone our PC's
Yes, now go play other game if you dont like PA as a "high quality game". Nobody is stopping you.

rock

Reaction score
Yes, now go play other game if you dont like PA as a "high quality game". Nobody is stopping you.
I buy my PC 12 years.(if my information is true).
Now i'm 15 and i use 3 year old PC.
We not live rich countries,in Turkey founding a job,money so hard.

Cya guys i don't come in game 3-4 weeks.(or more times...)

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
The only way this is possible is if the admins remove the limit of effects/sprites on the old client, and then gotta remake all the scripts so they work on old client (with less functionality). And that means far too much work to be done. So chance of this happening? Probably never, or should I say soon? I will let you guys know if this ever changes though.

Until then, be smart. Try to make sure your PC has the latest drivers and make sure to turn off any opened applications, and put priority to PAdventuresclient to 'high'.
Disable sounds/shaders etc, just make sure your PC is in best performance that it can have.

The players who have done these things, have gotten a pretty descent FPS boost, some have just too old pc's to handle the dx9 client though. So try opengl client then, if you are one of those.
I've done that, nothing has changed. I've used 4 boosters, cleaners, closed everything, did all the shit in this world to run a tibia client, still nothing.

As pyrokar said: "kurwa". And as rock said, not every player is rich to buy a new pc. I can play heavier games too, but i like pa, if i didn't i could be playin' lol or other games luls. So i'll wait, even if it takes forever, to a new and better client, because we already have a worse new client.

And, for keep the players, we should do that "too much work", even if is impossible.
That's my opnion, because for me is not possible to pay 1~2k in a new computer to play an tibia-based game lol.

And i hope that those players with problems, to fix them and come back to play, even if i don't know most of you guys, i miss ya.

Peace~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back