What's new

Welcome!

I want take back my medal on Pokemon Arena

rock

Reaction score
Hello all, i have a problem, i do my Pokemon Arena and i take my bag but... i don't know where is my medal and i learned after medal is in stone and i don't take it :/

Please just spawn my character for Pokemon Arena again and i take my medal please and please and please.
Thanks a lot.

Note=I don't say you ''it's a rollback'' because i just forget :/ i search everywhere my house and my brother's home but i can't take this item on Pokemon Arena.

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Hello all, i have a problem, i do my Pokemon Arena and i take my bag but... i don't know where is my medal and i learned after medal is in stone and i don't take it :/

Please just spawn my character for Pokemon Arena again and i take my medal please and please and please.
Thanks a lot.

Note=I don't say you ''it's a rollback'' because i just forget :/ i search everywhere my house and my brother's home but i can't take this item on Pokemon Arena.

This happens a lot between the players, I forgot it too some time ago and someone else who did the quest gave me my medal, because it stay there until someone take it...

So if you are lucky, ask for someone doing the quest to take your medal when he is finishing the quest

rock

Reaction score
This happens a lot between the players, I forgot it too some time ago and someone else who did the quest gave me my medal, because it stay there until someone take it...

So if you are lucky, ask for someone doing the quest to take your medal when he is finishing the quest
I'm not boy and i just want spawn, i don't want moneys, tickets or rare candy etc. and i don't have time and when my family sleeps i open pc, so i can't ask anyone :/

he= says for boys

i just spawn for reward place not anything.

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I'm not boy and i just want spawn, i don't want moneys, tickets or rare candy etc. and i don't have time and when my family sleeps i open pc, so i can't ask anyone :/

he= says for boys

Okay... I didn't know you aren't a boy, but I think is hard, try using Ctrl + R and ask to a GM if he can give you your medal, that's what I would do. Good luck!

Pyrokar

Reaction score

he= says for boys

He said HE meaning to say that this SOMEONE, that random or certain PERSON, not a BOY or a GIRL. That means if you find someone who is doing that quest, ask (not him or her) that person to take the medal for you.

Is it so hard to understand e.e

Grayfoox

Reaction score
He said HE meaning to say that this SOMEONE, that random or certain PERSON, not a BOY or a GIRL. That means if you find someone who is doing that quest, ask (not him or her) that person to take the medal for you.

hehehehe.... @.@

rock

Reaction score

I do this quest, it's not hard and Padventures don't have a English info, so i don't know this medal for here. I just hope my medal in my bag :/
Yes i do it ^^

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
hey girl, there's an arrow which shows to take the medal, so don't say there's no english tutorial because someone must be really blind to not see the arrow.
TgTuHM.png

Last edited:
Back